1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Marc, press "Post Reply" instead of using the Quick Reply button. You should see them then.

I am smiling because I got a surprise message when I signed on msn, that made me smile!
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

When you type click the botton that reads advance undrenieth to posts you are typing in, and after that, the Smilies should be to you right.
  3. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

Maybe it's the modem I'm using so I'll just use this list now!:)
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Glad you found them MuppetMarc!
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wanna know what made me smile today?

It was one year ago today that I got mail from Kathy Greenwood!:D
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yup, thats a good reason alright.
  7. Skye

Skye Active Member

That's really cute, Snowthy. It's true... that is a great reason to smile! :)

Some of my friends made me smile today just because we were being our silly, weird selves. And my sweet, amazing, and gorgeous boyfriend? You bet... he keeps making me smile all day, every day! :flirt:
  8. TMX Elmo made me smile! I can't wait to get it. I think he is soooo cute! :flirt:
  9. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Jim McGreevey Auto Bio
  10. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I'm smiling because I was going to have to do something for work that would just suck really bad for about two months and now I don't have to do it! Yea!
  11. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I'm smiling because I'm having a great day today!:) (as opposed to yesterday when I life plain stunk!:rolleyes: )
  12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

What made me smile today was seeing the TMX in action this morning. Laughed so hard I cried.

The other thing that made me smile was seeing furryredmonster get so excited about all the new Elmo things lately (Kevin Clash's book and TMX). I like to see my MC friends happy for positive reasons.
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I'm happy because when Skye called me gorgeous, she put a big grin on my face!:D
  14. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

What made me smile today??? THIS!!!

(taken with a flash, sorry!)
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Cool KermieBaby47!
  16. D'Snowth

Nice Kermit puppet there KermieBaby! Did you build it yourself?
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think it's one of those official Kermit replicas.
  18. D'Snowth

So those replicas ARE puppets?
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

No, there just replicas, and they just sit in an already posed position on a log.
  20. D'Snowth