1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

My dad is a big fan of the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. So, my dad and I are seeing it on the day it opens plus it might cost us like $5 each and that's good.
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Please tell me you will still be on the forums. :eek:
  3. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Dude, where are you getting 5 dollar tickets for that?
    Yea I have a friend who I might go see it with opening day.
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

To my understanding, home parents don't like us to be online too much. But I'll see.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That as long as I know who I am that's all that matters. And I am smiling because I am truly a blessed person. Over Thanksgiving it really put into perspective what I'm thankful for. I am smiling that I can be independent and my husband and I can live comfortably and still afford nice things. I truly love living out on my own. I'm smiling because I have the greatest parents ever I always had a happy childhood. Basically I have the best life ever.

And last I am smiling cause of the people on MC who mean and matter the most to me. Those people would be DannyRWW, bandit, Borples, Hubert, and Charlietheowl. Those five people are the greatest friends I could ever ask for and have always stuck by me and supported me the most on here. And even though we have never met I don't think that matters.
    newsmanfan and charlietheowl like this.
  6. Vincent Liu

Smiled today because the weather outside is just beautiful. Tiny rain droplets floating around, just like snow.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I'm smiling at your signature. :)
  8. Vincent Liu

(for future reference)

I'm smiling while I'm writing the signature. :)
  9. Pinkflower7783

Are you still smiling just for the heck of it?
  10. Vincent Liu

I'm smiling at your weird reply :p
  11. Pinkflower7783

I'm smiling that your smiling at my weird reply.
  12. muppetfan24/7

I'm smiling, because I love Pinkflower's avatar. So Kermit & Piggy like.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  13. muppetfan24/7

Well, we are getting the 5 dollar tickets to be at the first showing on opening day of The Hobbit. We're supposed to arrive like after 9:00a.m.
  14. Pinkflower7783

That's because it IS Kermit & Piggy like. :p
  15. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Christmas Avatars time!! :)

Noooooooooo! You have to be here!
    You can't leave us Vincent! :(
  16. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

So that's one less CCC person...soon, it really WILL be the Sarge and Yuna thread :sigh:
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  17. Pinkflower7783

Isn't Hubert part of the CCC?
  18. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

He is, but it's mostly Sarge and me writing.
  19. Pinkflower7783

Ahhh okay. Well Vincent I am happy for you! Germany is a country I've always wanted to visit.
  20. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Vincent, I hope you have a great time, and I hope you can still hang around here so we can have a good time too. ;)

I just got two more Frankenweenie posters today to hang up on my wall...gee, I'm really running out of wall space, I have so many posters that it's probably worth it for me to open a theater already. :)