1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

Happy birthday!:)
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

:sing: Happy Birthday to you!​
    Happy Birthday to you!​
    Happy Birthday dear Mister Muppet,​
    Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooooooooou! :sing:

So, what'cha get?
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

4. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

I talked to him...
    ... I just...
    I FRIKKING TALKED TO HIM! AND HE TALKED BACK! AND HE SMILED!
    I love my life. :flirt:

And also, happy birthday Mister Muppet! :3
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  5. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

Happy birthday!!!!! I hope it's super fun-tastic!
  6. Happy Birthday dude have a great time:)
  7. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone
    Muppetwise I got The muppet show season 2 and 3 on dvd, its a verry merry muppet christmas movie dvd, palisdades toyfare vactaion fozzie figure, frogs are funny joke book, muppets wizard of oz dvd, a muppets binder, electric mayhem lounge pants, a set of 4 muppet socks :):o:concern::halo:and a gobo fraggle plush
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Thats AWESOME! I wish I had a vacation Fozzie action figure.

*grumbles in corner*
  9. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Casey, this is the smile thread. NO GRUMBLING ALLOWED! Just kidding, but anyway, found a pretty nifty thing on Youtube today. I will admit, though, Double D ( Edd ) looks NOTHING like I expected.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  10. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

There's a room here at this public Y where The Muppets is playing. Thos kinda things make me happy to see other people watching it. (But I think the group is for autistic kids, I'm not sure, since that's what the room is usually used for)
    BobThePizzaBoy likes this.
  11. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Hey, autistic kids or not, at least the movie definitely has an audience! :)

Anyway, what made me smile today is that I realized this morning one of my classes for next semester unexpectedly switched from Mondays and Wednesdays to Mondays and Thursdays. :eek: Be being the persistent one I am wanting my "two-days-of-class-a-week" quickly swapped out that class with the same class on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's an hour and a half earlier than what it was at first, but, hey, now I have time to get lunch on those days. :insatiable:

And I found out a course that I'm taking next semester that was supposed to be taught by a professor I don't like (one of those ones who just can't stop talking types) isn't being taught by her after all. Less rambling to have to put up with.
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  12. Muppet fan 123

No, not that I find anything wrong with autistic kids watching it, I was just saying they're probably watching it because the counselors there put it on becuase they thought it would be an appropriate movie. I looked inside, and all the counselors and kids are laughing very hard. That makes me happy.

That great to hear Bob! Good luck on your semester!
  13. Muppet fan 123

When one of the counslerrs was walking out, I said, "I love this movie. It's a great movie" she said "I know! It's my favorite too!"
    We talked for a little bit about the movie and found out she's been a fan of the Muppets ever since she saw this movie. She's more of a casual fan, but it makes me really happy to meet Muppet fans of any kind. I think this movie really helped that, and I keep going up to see where they're up to even though I've seen this movie a million times already. :)
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Casual fans are better than no fans at all. :) I do feel like ever since the movie came out, people are more accepting of the Muppets. Of course, as always, you still have your haters, but I feel like people are cooler and more OK with people's fandoms.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  15. Muppet fan 123

I don't have any problem with casual fans, I was a casual fan myself once.

I love meeting fans of any kind, it really makes my day :).
    heralde likes this.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't have a problem with casual fans either (sorry if it came off that way). :o
  17. Muppet fan 123

No, I just thought you thought I had a problem with casual fans...whateva.
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ah, no, well, sorry that that came off that way then. :p
  19. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Hiya guys! I have my classes paid and my textbooks for math and the seminar. I really don't know what a seminar is, but it's a class, so what the hey. I am so ready for classes which means I won't be on this website for a while next year.
  20. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I got a 90 on a late assignment. I was seriously expecting like a 50...