1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Hey, autistic kids or not, at least the movie definitely has an audience! :)

Anyway, what made me smile today is that I realized this morning one of my classes for next semester unexpectedly switched from Mondays and Wednesdays to Mondays and Thursdays. :eek: Be being the persistent one I am wanting my "two-days-of-class-a-week" quickly swapped out that class with the same class on Mondays and Wednesdays. It's an hour and a half earlier than what it was at first, but, hey, now I have time to get lunch on those days. :insatiable:

And I found out a course that I'm taking next semester that was supposed to be taught by a professor I don't like (one of those ones who just can't stop talking types) isn't being taught by her after all. Less rambling to have to put up with.
    SuperGzilla12 likes this.
  2. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

No, not that I find anything wrong with autistic kids watching it, I was just saying they're probably watching it because the counselors there put it on becuase they thought it would be an appropriate movie. I looked inside, and all the counselors and kids are laughing very hard. That makes me happy.

That great to hear Bob! Good luck on your semester!
  3. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

When one of the counslerrs was walking out, I said, "I love this movie. It's a great movie" she said "I know! It's my favorite too!"
    We talked for a little bit about the movie and found out she's been a fan of the Muppets ever since she saw this movie. She's more of a casual fan, but it makes me really happy to meet Muppet fans of any kind. I think this movie really helped that, and I keep going up to see where they're up to even though I've seen this movie a million times already. :)
  4. Hubert Well-Known Member

Casual fans are better than no fans at all. :) I do feel like ever since the movie came out, people are more accepting of the Muppets. Of course, as always, you still have your haters, but I feel like people are cooler and more OK with people's fandoms.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I don't have any problem with casual fans, I was a casual fan myself once.

I love meeting fans of any kind, it really makes my day :).
    heralde likes this.
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't have a problem with casual fans either (sorry if it came off that way). :o
  7. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

No, I just thought you thought I had a problem with casual fans...whateva.
  8. Hubert Well-Known Member

Ah, no, well, sorry that that came off that way then. :p
  9. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Hiya guys! I have my classes paid and my textbooks for math and the seminar. I really don't know what a seminar is, but it's a class, so what the hey. I am so ready for classes which means I won't be on this website for a while next year.
  10. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I got a 90 on a late assignment. I was seriously expecting like a 50...
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Congrats!! *throws confetti at you* :)
  12. Mister Muppet Active Member

what made me smile today is that I saw a kid walking home with a animal hat and that I found out that I got 21/22 in my maths test :D
  13. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Found out I got an 86% on a group presentation I did earlier this week.

BOO-YAH! :D
    charlietheowl and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Hearing all the good things happening to members here makes me smile! :)
  15. BooberGypsy Member

How fast my cat took off running when she saw the cat crate XD It was even funnier because she started on the linoleum and shes a Maine Coon so she has no grip whatsoever haha
  16. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I got a letter from that hotel I had an interview at last month. They aren't interested in hiring me! Thank god! :excited: I never thought I would actually be happy to recieve a rejection letter.
  17. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

^ The hotel was that bad? XD

Three major assignments and one exam left to go and crunchtime is OVER! :D
  18. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

No, it's just that their want ad was blatant false advertising. They said they were looking for part-time AND full-time employees, they were looking more for full-time. If I was hired, I'd have to take a week off from school to go for a week-long orientation. And one of the people who interviewed me asked if I would be interested in making a multi-year career out of working at that place... :eek: Yyyyeah, I'm a college student, bro. I have better things to do. Thankfully once the holidays have passed, the pool I work at in the summer should be mailing me a contract for the next season and I'm signing up to do pre-season work. I have no clue when that starts (who knows how long it takes to do pre-season maintenance work at a town pool?), but at least I'll have something outside that 3 month summer window coming.
  19. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Christmas lights! :)
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member