1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

The fact that today is Thursday XD
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

And I can't wait till next Tuesday. LOL!
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wait a minute... who are you, and what have you done with the REAL Pinky?! Everybody knows Friday is the only day the REAL Pinky ever looks forward to!

*Grabs lamp*

Who are you, you imposter with tiny feet? TALK!!!
  4. Pinkflower7783

Lol! Well for this week Tuesday will be my Friday. I'll be back to my regular schedule soon. :p
  5. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I know this picture will make you have tears of joy, but yeah I see two Jerry's characters so far will be in heaven with Jerry you know the Count and Camilla the Chicken

Also, I finished two books of The Lord of the Rings. Now on to the thrid book and final book of the series.
    Vincent Liu and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  6. D'Snowth

Where is that from? I know Davo did his own version, I'd like to know if this came before, or after.
  7. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

I can't wait until Thursday after next! That's when my 4 day weekend starts! XD so many Thursdays to look forward too!
  8. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

The Muppet picture of Kermit on the lily pad and Jim at the sky was right after Jim Henson's passing.

EDIT - I didn't know Davo did his own version of that picture.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

"The Muppets" is currently on one of the Starz channels. :)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  10. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Okay. I just... Last night/early this morning was the school's yearly gala. Well, it's called a gala, but actually it's just one huge sparkle disco.
    Anyway, I went there, for the first time, and who was there also? Yep. I was totally embarrassed to death because I was insecure about pretty much everything about myself (despite the fact around 20 people told me I looked great...) and I was wearing a freaking dress, so I didn't dare to dance at all. I was just looking at the group a certain someone *nosebleed* was dancing VERY WELL. *more nosebleed* His best friend saw me looking at him, pointed, smiled, told him, and I practically died even more of embarrassment. I wanted to walk away, but then a girl from the school orchestra grabs my arm and shouts: 'Come on, why are you so shy?' I explained it quickly (also shouting, the music was very loud) and she smiles and pulls me with her. She said something to my crush and... The next moment I FREAKING DANCED WITH HIM. He was standing so close to me he touched me all the time, and we talked a bit (shouting also) and he was so nice to me! :flirt:
  11. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Today, during my daily DDR workout, I beat my old high scores on Brilliant 2U K.O.G. G3 mix Oni and Butterfly Upswing Mix Oni. Very high full-combo AAs on both. To give you an idea of how strenuous those songs are, B2U burns off 19 calories in a minute and a half, and Butterfly burns 29.

Not bad for a middle-aged broad, eh?
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  12. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Our local mall put fake snow machines on the top floor, and make it appear to snow down to the ground floor. It's so beautiful. :dreamy:

The "snow" is actually bubbles.
  13. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I went to the "A Fraggle Rock Holiday" at the Center for Puppetry Arts, and brought my Janken Fraggle puppet. When I put him on...well, you can imagine, it being a puppetry center and all. I had a great time talking to the kids, and posed for photos at the request of the parents. And, of course, I brought a bell and rang it during the screening of The Bells of Fraggle Rock.

Afterward I was asked to join the Atlanta Puppetry Guild. :)
  14. Pinkflower7783

2 MORE SLEEPS TILL TUESDAY!! or I guess in a way it's one more?
  15. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

If you spend an all-nigher, it'll be 1 more. :p
  16. D'Snowth

Lately, I've been sleeping unusually well... and I mean UNUSUALLY, for me... hold me, I'm scared...
  17. Pinkflower7783

How true that is!
  18. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Is it REAL Tuesday, or MOVIE Tuesday?
    ------------
    BooberGypsy likes this.
  19. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I helped decorate the inside of my dads house for christmas :D
  20. Hayley B