1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Hubert Well-Known Member

I made myself smile by misinterpreting D'Snowth's previous post a minute ago. I first read it so that he actually meant that sometimes he swears (as in saying a bad word), and then added that him swearing is such an amusing sight that he gets that feeling. :p
  2. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

No, I'm just have a sadistic sense of humor :p
  3. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it's still in the 70's where you are? :p
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Have you not read my posts in the frown thread for today?
  5. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

No as I've unwatched that thread.
  6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So? You can't still look at threads you don't watch?
  7. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------
    My crush called me his friend. :) It's progress...

-----------
  8. BooberGypsy Member

Did you get that butterfly feeling in your tummy? That little blerp of excitement? That tingling feeling? That feeling is common sense leaving your body...
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  9. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Hah! George Takei posted that same comment a few days ago. :news:

Yep. Been a wreck for a couple of weeks now. Getting absolutely nothing done.

Love is NOT particularly helpful until one knows it's returned...
    ---------------
    BooberGypsy likes this.
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, there's a difference between crush and love, believe me, I know... of the two, I prefer crush, it's more innocent and usually doesn't have any deep feelings to it... love is a mindscrew that messes you up completely, and is probably the worst thing you can ever experience.
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Nope. It's not really my concern. All Ill say is sorry about your weather.
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just wanna clarify not that anyone cares that this post was aimed at the general public I have to deal with when I go out. :p It wasn't aimed at anyone on here. Don't want people taking that the wrong way thinking it's aimed at someone here cause it's not. Thanks! :)
  13. BooberGypsy Member

Yep been saying that for years. Made me laugh when I saw him post that haha
  14. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

CRUNCH TIME IS OVER! :D *parties*
  15. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I never known what "love" is, but I had a crush before, with whom-I-shall-not-disclose-but-it's-someone-on-the-forums
  16. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That seems rather silly to me that you can only look at threads that you "watch", otherwise, you have to ignore them altogether because they're not of your "concern"; course, then again, that could be just me.
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

If thats your opinion...okay?? And your weather is not my concern which is what I meant by that. It's warm today where I am but I'm not letting it put me in a bad mood.

Anyways...moving right along in search of good times and good news! Because I am loving life and don't think it could get any more awesomer!! I love being happy! But don't we all? :)
  18. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I just finished my final project for film class. Now I can be on "I-don't-give-a-darn-about-school" mode. (Of my five classes, only my film class and my golf class I absolutely HAVE to pass. My other three are just filler electives I don't need, but I still have a final project to do for one of them)
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I am sure you will pass with flying colors! :)
    BobThePizzaBoy likes this.
  20. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

My mom said she or my dad will get me The Muppet Christmas Carol DVD by Christmastime soon. I am glad I reminded her that. :) Yayyyyyyyyy!