1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Well, Snowth, Canadian tv is a bit of a joke, because there's pretty much no funding. :( Films aren't quite as bad, but still.

D'Snowth's avvy made me smile today. YAY!
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Just expressing my love for the Great White North, which you recently told me was currently green, but I'm sure it's not partially red, orange, yellow, and brown by now, eh?
  3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

All of the above, actually. :) Still pretty green, though. Bring on the autumn!!! I wanna see fall colours!
  4. D'Snowth

We are already getting our own little share around here, I see a few trees around town that are either turning yellow, orange, or are already dead.
  5. My kids woke me up this morning with big hugs
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

7. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

What made me smile? I get to see my girlfriend again since three weeks ago.:excited:
  8. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

What made me smile today:
    1)I'm not feeling sick anymore.(I was sick since last week)
    2)I heard 3 oldies songs on the radio that I love.:sing:
  9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I smiled when I read an e-mail a friend sent me about being a child of the 80's and so much of it was true! :) There was Fraggle Rock stuff on it too, so that also made me smile.

Glad you are feeling better Kathy!
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

What made moi smile today was the fact that I have no homework. That, and it's only 20 days until I turn 16. :excited: Which also means, 20 days until I get FR Season 2 and 21 until I get the new SS Old School set!! :D
  11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

WOW Prawnie, you're alot younger than I thought you were! 0__0

What made me smile? Funny drawings in class!
  12. D'Snowth

What made me smile today? Well, my animation class saw what I've gotten done so far on the animated short I'm working on right now, and everyone went crazy over it (my teacher even said she thought it looked "professional")... they just didn't like my staple laugh track.
    What made me smile tonight? One of my favorite Whose Line? episodes with Kathy Greenwood was on tonight. Where's the Maltese Burger?
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Being able to take to Skye on the phone the other day really put a smile on my face.
  14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

What made me smile today? Not much other than seeing everyone play so happily here at MC.
  15. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aw, that's sweet, Bryan.

And definitely... being able to talk on the phone to Ilikemuppets the other day made me smile a lot, also. It was pretty amazing!
  16. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

What made me smile *yesterday* ;) was Kevin clash replying to my letter! :excited:
  17. D'Snowth

How cool is that?! I remember when he sent me an autograph two months after I first wrote to him two years ago, it was so awesome! And then around this time last year I got a reply from Kathy Greenwood a month and a half after I first wrote to her; it's always fun to hear back from someone you've written fan-mail to even something a lot of times they never respond.
  18. D'Snowth

What made me smile today? Well, I was at Best Buy purchasing more M*A*S*H DVD's (they were sold out of season five, but I still managed to get seasons three and four), and the cashier checking me out was saying "Radar came from my home town; he really made it famous!"
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's cool D'snowth!
  20. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I know, it's so cool. A reply from K.Clash and kathy Greenwood? Boy... you must be over the moon!