The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
'Welcome to the Jungle'
-Guns n' Roses.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue (my first time hearing it... what a weird song, lol!) :big_grin:
Thats an old song i can't belive you are just now hearing it.

I'm listing to nickleback Photograge

Skye

Reaction score
Listening to Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers- "Don't Come Around Here No More."
I love that song!
Ray Parker, Jr.-"Ghostbusters"
Hehe, I haven't heard this song in forever, but I absolutely love it, too! :big_grin:
Thats an old song i can't belive you are just now hearing it.
Lol, I know it... what can I say, I'm a loser! :wink: But honestly, I'm just kind of out of it, I don't know much of Johnny Cash's stuff yet. :smile:

And let's see, right now, I'm listening to... John Denver - "High, Wide & Handsome"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love that song!

Lol, I know it... what can I say, I'm a loser! :wink: But honestly, I'm just kind of out of it, I don't know much of Johnny Cash's stuff yet. :smile:
Have you sen the video? It's freaky!:eek: Especially the part where their cutting Alice form Alice in Wonderlands body like it's cake and they all start eating it. It actually was cake.

And aw sweetie! You're not a loser. The worlds full of great music that we all have yet to hear. Even really popular tunes.

Skye

Reaction score
Have you seen the video? It's freaky! :eek: Especially the part where their cutting Alice from Alice in Wonderlands body like it's cake and they all start eating it. It actually was cake.

And aw sweetie! You're not a loser. The worlds full of great music that we all have yet to hear. Even really popular tunes.
Actually, I haven't gotten a chance to see the video yet. I've seen parts of it, but I've never seen the whole thing. The things I have seen from it looked so strange, though! But I'll definitely check the video out sometime soon! :big_grin:

Aww baby, thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. And you're absolutely right, we're all still always learning. And there's so much great music out there. Even for songs that have been popular for a long time, people will still be hearing them for the first time for years to come! You letting me know that really makes me feel better, sweetie. :smile: