The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Face it, we all need some accountability from time to time. I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can post, at the end of the day, our plans for tomorrow, "Tidy room" "Eat pancakes" "Write an epic sea-faring adventure novel" (or somethings less ambitious) and then we can check in to say we've completed them...or not.

I think it could be fun, and a challenge at the same time, plus we get to keep tabs on one another and get a glimpse into one another's so-called "Real-life" lives.

Bea:zany:regard

To start; I plan on editing at least ten pages of the novel I'm working on, taking a bus to town to pick up some photo frames, and clearing up my picture files on my harddisk (Yeah...how is that RealLife? I just don't know.)

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Hmmmm....I intend on having Spanish, double music, maths and english. Then I'm going to come home and probably be online all night. What a life I lead.

Ziffel

Reaction score
What will I do tomorrow? How about go to the zoo! Kee hee hee, that's from that one Ernie and Bert skit where they're in bed about to go to sleep (and of course Ernie NEVER does go to sleep but keeps Bert up) and Ernie asks Bert, "Hey Bert, what'll we do tomorrow?" Bert's just like, "I don't know, we'll think of something when it comes. Just get some sleep now." But Ernie thinks going to the zoo would be fun. But as he talks out loud about it he keeps changing his mind back and forth. Bert's just like, "Fine! We WON'T go to the zoo tomorrow, GOOD NIGHT!" and "Okay we WILL go to the zoo tomorrow, GOOD NIGHT ERNIE!" Finally Ernie decides on definitely going to the zoo but then asks Bert what day it is tomorrow. Bert replies, "Wednesday, Ernie." Ernie says, "The zoo is closed on Wednesday. What'll we do tomorrow, Bert?" :stick_out_tongue:
But as for me, tomorrow will be another full working day with possible additional overtime hours. Sigh.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Tomorrow I will go to work. I will do someone else's work because they are not doing it and I'm just super nice that way. Then I will go home and make dinner for me and my husband. Then I will watch How I Met Your Mother and The Class, take a bath and then watch Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. How exciting!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Hmm Monday....class from 9:00-11:00....eat lunch, go to physics lab....then go to work....come crash back at my dorm and do some homework.

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm goin' to Loony Headquarters. The cruel barbaric hellhole that some refir to as 'school'. :wink: :boo: :grouchy:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Kiki said:
I'm goin' to Loony Headquarters. The cruel barbaric hellhole that some refir to as 'school'. :wink: :boo: :grouchy:
You sound so thrilled Kiki!(NOT!)*wink*
As for me...I'm not doing much today.Just watching some TV.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
To start; I plan on editing at least ten pages of the novel I'm working on, taking a bus to town to pick up some photo frames, and clearing up my picture files on my harddisk (Yeah...how is that RealLife? I just don't know.)
Done and done! - That is, I went to town and edited my pages at a local cafe, then mouched on through town to pick up photoframes, headed home and sorted my files while putting up pictures! Go me! I totally did all my jobs!

Ok, for tomorrow I have more editing...and, er, more editing...I guess I should totally get this mess of a room tidied?

Bea:zany:{I have totally picked up this word totally!}regard

Faylo

Reaction score
Okay, things to do tomorrow.

-Wake up
-Get ready (breakfast, brush teeth, clothes, makeup, hair, put dog toys in bag, get ride to school)
-1st block morning classes (Chemistry, Healthy Living)
-Break (mmm, milk and cookies)
-2nd block morning classes (Français, English)
-Lunch
-Student Council Executive meeting
-Afternoon Class (Math)
-Go over to Junior High for Ensemble Performance (Full Choir)
-Assembly Rehearsal
-Go Home
-QUICK supper
-Ballet
-Home
-Homework
-MC
-Bed

...Oy.