1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Face it, we all need some accountability from time to time. I thought it would be fun to start a thread where we can post, at the end of the day, our plans for tomorrow, "Tidy room" "Eat pancakes" "Write an epic sea-faring adventure novel" (or somethings less ambitious) and then we can check in to say we've completed them...or not.

I think it could be fun, and a challenge at the same time, plus we get to keep tabs on one another and get a glimpse into one another's so-called "Real-life" lives.

Bea:zany:regard

To start; I plan on editing at least ten pages of the novel I'm working on, taking a bus to town to pick up some photo frames, and clearing up my picture files on my harddisk (Yeah...how is that RealLife? I just don't know.)
  2. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Hmmmm....I intend on having Spanish, double music, maths and english. Then I'm going to come home and probably be online all night. What a life I lead.
  3. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

What will I do tomorrow? How about go to the zoo! Kee hee hee, that's from that one Ernie and Bert skit where they're in bed about to go to sleep (and of course Ernie NEVER does go to sleep but keeps Bert up) and Ernie asks Bert, "Hey Bert, what'll we do tomorrow?" Bert's just like, "I don't know, we'll think of something when it comes. Just get some sleep now." But Ernie thinks going to the zoo would be fun. But as he talks out loud about it he keeps changing his mind back and forth. Bert's just like, "Fine! We WON'T go to the zoo tomorrow, GOOD NIGHT!" and "Okay we WILL go to the zoo tomorrow, GOOD NIGHT ERNIE!" Finally Ernie decides on definitely going to the zoo but then asks Bert what day it is tomorrow. Bert replies, "Wednesday, Ernie." Ernie says, "The zoo is closed on Wednesday. What'll we do tomorrow, Bert?" :p
    But as for me, tomorrow will be another full working day with possible additional overtime hours. Sigh.
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Tomorrow I will go to work. I will do someone else's work because they are not doing it and I'm just super nice that way. Then I will go home and make dinner for me and my husband. Then I will watch How I Met Your Mother and The Class, take a bath and then watch Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. How exciting!
  5. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Hmm Monday....class from 9:00-11:00....eat lunch, go to physics lab....then go to work....come crash back at my dorm and do some homework.
  6. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

nothing.... its my day off ;) and Im going to enjoy it
  7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I'm goin' to Loony Headquarters. The cruel barbaric hellhole that some refir to as 'school'. ;) :boo: :grouchy:
  8. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

You sound so thrilled Kiki!(NOT!)*wink*
    As for me...I'm not doing much today.Just watching some TV.
  9. Beauregard

Done and done! - That is, I went to town and edited my pages at a local cafe, then mouched on through town to pick up photoframes, headed home and sorted my files while putting up pictures! Go me! I totally did all my jobs!

Ok, for tomorrow I have more editing...and, er, more editing...I guess I should totally get this mess of a room tidied?

Bea:zany:{I have totally picked up this word totally!}regard
  10. Faylo

Faylo Member

Okay, things to do tomorrow.

-Wake up
    -Get ready (breakfast, brush teeth, clothes, makeup, hair, put dog toys in bag, get ride to school)
    -1st block morning classes (Chemistry, Healthy Living)
    -Break (mmm, milk and cookies)
    -2nd block morning classes (Français, English)
    -Lunch
    -Student Council Executive meeting
    -Afternoon Class (Math)
    -Go over to Junior High for Ensemble Performance (Full Choir)
    -Assembly Rehearsal
    -Go Home
    -QUICK supper
    -Ballet
    -Home
    -Homework
    -MC
    -Bed

...Oy.
  11. Beauregard

Oy indeed! Full scheduale! Sounds fulfilling, however, as well as just plain full!

Sidenote, you have a fab avatar!

beau
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Tomorrow:

I'm serving dinner for Colin Powell. How exciting :D I love these oddball jobs I do!
  13. Faylo

Faylo Member

Haha, yeah I rarely get time to myself, but I enjoy doing the things I do.

I love your avatar too! :)
  14. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Not a dang thing

Daniel
  15. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Tomorrow I will....work again! Yep, that's right! And I'm still doing someone else's work too! Hopefully tomorrow will be the last day. Tomorrow I will also watch Gilmore Girls and possibly Veronica Mars and that will be it. I promise my life will be more exciting someday....
  16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Gilmore girls is kind of exciting ;)

I'll stick with Dancing With the Stars, myself ;)
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Tomorrow this prawn has a decent amount to do...

-Wake up.
    -Shower.
    -Check MC.
    -Eat.
    -Brush teeth, shave, deoderize, etc.
    -Check MC.
    -Pack backpack/lunch.
    -Drive to school.
    -First Period Chemistry.
    -Second Period P.E. (Ewww!)
    -Third Period World History. (YUCK!)
    -Lunch (With six girls, so I never get a word in).
    -Fourth Period English. (Free day! Yay!)
    -Fifth Period Geometry. (Meh...)
    -Sixth Period Spanish. (Eww...)
    -Possible Club Meeting.
    -Drive to Blockbuster or Wal-Mart to get "Disney/Pixar's Cars" on DVD.
    -Pick up brother from school.
    -Go home.
    -Eat.
    -Check MC.
    -Watch TiVo'ed SS ep.
    -Check MC.
    -Watch SS Old School.
    -While checking MC.
    -Write Chapter 14 of "Don't Trip the Driver" or do commentary for "Old Friends Who've Just Met".
    -While checking MC.
    -And chatting on MSN Messenger.
    -Eat dinner.
    -Do homework.
    -Watch "Cars".
    -Check MC.
    -Sleep.

Well there ya go! :p :crazy: :zany:
  18. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Well, figures I might post this up here too.

- Wake up to Mother screeching at me.
    - Take Bridget (my chi) outside to use bathroom.
    - Give Bridget her medicine. (anti-seizure meds) Then wait a few minutes and give her kibble.
    - Help Mom with breakfast.
    - Get on MC for a few hours. Might update "The Prediciment" if I have the chance. 'Rents are home, and it's hard to really get into a state of story with them around. (I tend to really act out the story to myself as I'm typing it. XD)
    - Argue with Mom over something. (it always happens. no fail.)
    - Get dressed out of nightclothes, into regular clothes.
    - Prolly go shopping for groceries.
    - Go vote eventually sometime tomorrow.
    - Eat lunch.
    - Go to work from 3pm - 7pm. Have to remember, everybody over 55 years old, gets the 'PrimeTime' discount tomorrow. (It's senior citizen day. 'PrimeTime' discount gives them 10% off of anything not on sale in the store.)
    - Eat supper.
    - Give Bridget her medicine again, then kibble.
    - Watch House MD. Squeal fangirlishly over Hugh Laurie's rugged looks and snarky attitude.
    - Might check MC again.
    - Go to bed for the night.

And sprinkled throughout the day, of course; with the exception of the ritual of in the morning and afternoon....the dog goes to the bathroom. XD But I think everyone knew that easily if they have pets. Especially small dogs who have a penchant for tinkling on their own beds if you don't watch them closely enough.
  19. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Tomorrow:
    Main event will be going to the dr. @ 4:15PM EST to get toe looked at:p :rolleyes:
  20. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Oooh tell us the ruling on the toe!

You should take a picture of it....I'm just kinda sick that way though.