1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Attending a spaceman picnic with my friends. =D I shall be wearing my 60s spaceage dress and my green tights. And lotsa lotsa foil. :D
  2. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i only have a half day of school tomorrow, so i'm sure i'll find something to do.
  3. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Oh, that sounds so cool!

Lucky.

As for what I'll be doing, school, as usual, with a test in social studies. :p
  4. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Thanks! It was cool. :D I had a lot of fun. ^_^

Tomorrow I've got school! :eek: I haven't been to school for almost 3 months, it feels so weird! I feel good about myself tohugh, because I'm the only one I know who has completed their holiday homework, hurhur. xP
  5. Gelfling Girl

Apparently, tomorrow won't be quite as good as I expected. I thought today was Thursday, and my orthodontic appointment that would get me out of my last three classes has been rescheduled to after school next week. :p
  6. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

school. but this week is catholic schools week, so we don't have to do very much work. we just get to do tons of fun stuff. :)
  7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Mm, school tomorrow, but I don't believe I'll go. I wanna work on my studio arts folio at home like what I did on friday. :)
  8. Gelfling Girl

Well, technically, it's Tuesday where I am, so in that case, I'm going to school tomorrow :p, but if you consider it to be Monday still, then I'm going to be savoring the rest of my five-day weekend. :cool:
  9. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

school. :( i had this whole week off, so now i'm gonna have to get my brain working correctly again. clear out all the cobwebs.
  10. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Probably not a dang thing. We'll see.

Daniel
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Tomorrow, I has two assignment due. :3 Yays...? Hey, at least I got them over and done with, and I *didn't* leave them 'til the last minute so I needn't stress. And after school I shall go shopping with a friend of mine. :D
  12. Gelfling Girl

Tomorrow we have a science test and school pictures. Yay. :rolleyes: At least it will be a Friday.
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

schooollllll :(
  14. dmoss

dmoss Member

Tomorrow, I'm visiting my niece and nephew, and taking over Great Muppet Caper to watch with them! Allie is only 3, and so all-things Muppet are brand new and exciting to her. The NEXT great part about it is that I recently picked up the collection of Sababa Toys on eBay, and I'm FINALLY taking them to the kids! I cannot wait to see their faces light up! Should be a nice day. :)
  15. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I'm going to work experience and I'm going to try not to die! yay!
  16. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Ah, work experience... I did that thingy last year. I worked at the library. =D As much as I enjoy reading, it's... not place for me, really. x33 But hey, I did get to fold booklets for 5 days!
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

school, volleyball practice, home for, like, 2 hours, then back at school for play practice. get home at nine and watch american idol.
  18. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I have lots and lots of school work to do- and I have an english outcome. D: Going shopping with a friend though after school. c:
  19. Rose

Rose Member

Well what I wil lbe doing tomorrow is. Probably eating. sleeping and watching TV. May go for a walk but that's about it unless something unexpected happens.
  20. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

getting tattoo! Can't wait,.