1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Gelfling Girl Active Member

Going to New Orleans. :) To see a baseball game. :confused: The New Orleans Saints vs. Twilight. :excited:
  2. Nick22 Active Member

we're going on a religious retreat at school tomorrow. :sympathy: eh......
  3. APRena New Member

Generally a lot of nothing, but instead of making me feel all restless like it usually does I'm really enjoying it/looking forward to the rest of it.
  4. Gelfling Girl Active Member

Yay! Me too! :)
  5. vaati64 Member

Go to the San Diego Zoo for a school field trip and probably listen to the Ricky Gervais Show on the way there and back.
  6. Kiki Active Member

Easter tomorrow- yayness! Er, I think. I'm going to see my grandparents, anyway. c:
  7. vaati64 Member

Back t school after taking the day ff and going to the Zoo. Next week, Spring Break!
  8. APRena New Member

Aaaand, back to doing stuff. School. Meh.
  9. Kiki Active Member

Sleeping in. I've had two ridiculously late nights in a row (it's holidays at least, and I've been having late nights the whole time, but not until 6 in the morning sort of stuff), on sunday it was family friends and last night one of my friends and I had a sleepover, which consisted of lots of sugar and rock operas. I neeeeeed a proper sleep, then I will hop onto the computer. =D
  10. Nick22 Active Member

school :p but, on the bright side, it's my last week before spring break :D
  11. Kiki Active Member

School. For the first time in two weeks. It's gonna be a *long* term, too... 11 weeks or so. *Sigh* I have a feeling I won't have much free time anymore. :(
  12. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Heading to LA, Jim Henson Studios and Disney land tomorrow cant wait
  13. beatnikchick300 Active Member

I have religion class tomorrow, and may go to a planning meeting for an actvist event going on this weekend.
  14. Gelfling Girl Active Member

School. We're already done with the big state test, but we still need to do finals soon.
  15. Kiki Active Member

Technically I have school, but I decided that I won't be going. There is no point, and I have far too much on my plate.

Lawl, that's so typical of me: Deciding not to go to school so I can get more schoolwork done at home.
  16. Nick22 Active Member

tomorrow i have school, and unlike kiki, i will (unfortunately) be going. bahahahahahahahahahaha.
  17. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

heading out of town for my sisters graduation
  18. ReneeLouvier Active Member

Going to look for maternity clothes tomorrow. Hoping I can find some great deals locally. I definately need some shorts or pants. Got shirts (from my mother-in-law) but I only have like one pair of pants I can wear comfortably.
  19. beatnikchick300 Active Member

Go to work at the fabric store at which I am employed from 2pm to 10pm. Long day, but hey, it's a paying job, so I can't complain too much.
  20. Gelfling Girl Active Member

Sleep. :sleep:

Hmm...Do I have enough unexcused absences left to skip the last week of school without being held back?