1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

so tomorrow i get to go on a field trip to letchworth state park, and i am so excited :D
  2. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

you finish in a week? not fair! i have, like, 5 weeks left
  3. APRena

APRena New Member

Gah. Also incredibly jealous of you. I have 6 days, but those 6 days will be spent STRESSING. Finallllssdjeofmvsoowkcdsoikl. Oh, I'm sorry, I just went completely stressily spastic on my keyboard to illustrate my stressedness.
  4. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i stress over everything. i think i have OCD. no joke. everything thinks i'm kidding and trying to be funny, but i'm serious. lol.
  5. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Sleep all day. :sleep: Again. :) Jealous? ;)
  6. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Going to the Beach:)
  7. APRena

APRena New Member

1 final (English! :)) and then SUMMER, BABEH!
  8. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Working on a silk-screen concept I have in mind, and working on studio arts folio..
  9. PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver Member

Tomorrow, after school of course, I plan on going to a nearby pond and feeding the ducks. We tried doing that tonight, but the ducks had eaten their fill of corn by the time we got there with the burger buns. *sigh*
  10. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

tomorrow is our english exam. easy peasy.