The WiErD News thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
We have that Good News thread, and that's alright. But what's better than hearing about WeIrD news?

:concern:

Let me get the ball rolling with this little tidbit:

Baseball Player injured in freak pillow accident[/quote]

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, I just read about this, too. I also got caught up on the story this article mentions about the player who hurt himself while sleepwalking through that spider nightmare. Talk about strange and freak accidents! There are some really weird ways to injure ourselves out there!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh fun! My husband is always finding weird news stories, I'll have to get him to come up with a few!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
How very appropriate and fitting for a Muppet forum. Well, at least off-beat news anyway.:smirk: :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Man, I've played operation before but whaaaa?:eek: It's a vomiting slime dog-Er, I mean a shockingly sick puppy. It's a game. Caution, may find disgusting.:stick_out_tongue: It's a Japaneses kids game. They call it Operation for a new generation. You have to pick the germs out of the green snot in the bogs mouth and it you touch the slime inside you tung gets shocked. Ouch!:eek:

http://gizmodo.com/5017843/shocking-sick-puppy-is-operation-for-a-new-generation

Drtooth

Reaction score
Another great toy from Japan I'll have to try and import someday.

Trust me. in a country where kids sit down to BOTH a robotic futuristic cat with a forth dimentional pocket for futuristic technonlogy, and a super hero who's head is a pastry (and he lets passersby eat it), that's not the weirdest thing you'd ever see.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh wow! Talk about a surprise, lol. What a neat story! :smile: