The Wild Thornberries, anyone like 'um?

Phantom

Reaction score
I think Debbie is "hot"...just kidding...or am I?

Donnie gets on my nerves.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I looked to see if there was a thread on this show, and behold, I found one!
:smile: I just got into this show,I'd say in the past year through a friend. There're a bunch of episodes on Youtube, and I was able to buy a couple off of Itunes. I've got to say I love it, and my favorite, as with many others I see, is Darwin! Sure, it may seem a bit silly on occasion, but in general it's so well-written, the characters are so well-developed, and I like that it's a show that knows how to be serious as well as how to have fun! Dare I say it? It might even approach the levil of Fraggle Rock as far as it's ability to be mature. I also like the way both Debbie and Donnie grow, at least a little, through the series.
Beau, and anyone else who saw the movie, what did you think of it?
Another reason for bumping this thread was that I wanted to see who, if anyone, among this generation of MCers is a fan.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The movie is phenomenal! If you can get it, do! I don't remember the villians/villian plot being very well created but I do remember the main girl losing her ability to speak to animals and being sent to school in England or America. It was purely on the basis of the movie that I made this thread in the first place.

I really want to see the Wild Thornberries vs the Rugrats sometime.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I liked the movie. The Rugrats one was neat too. I used to watch the show awhile back.

Beauregard

Reaction score
This thread-bumping business has actually reminded me how much I loved the show...I'm totally heading to youtube as soon as I leave the academic library this afternoon.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
hat's great! I have to admit, I didn't know what peoples' reaction would be, it was a hile ago after all and tastes change, but thread-bumping can be fun and insightful.
Yeah, I read some reviews of the movie, and people seemed to like it by enlarge. It'salso on Youtube, and my friend said that she would send it tome in MP3 format, but I'd also like to get the ctual DVD. I could be wrong, but isn't it ut of print?

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

Klasky/Csupo always had a knack for gathering really great voice talents for their shows. Here are the voice credits for the Wild Thornberrys.

LACEY CHABERT: Eliza Thornberry
TIM CURRY: Sir Nigel Thornberry
JODI CARLISLE: Marianne Thornberry
DANIELLE HARRIS: Debbie Thornberry
FLEA: Donnie Thornberry
TOM KANE: Darwin
KEITH SZARABAJKA: Kip
MICHAEL JETER: Biederman(first voice)
JERRY SROKA: Biederman(second voice)
JOHNATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS: Tyler Tucker
BETTY WHITE: Grandma Sophie
KEVIN M. RICHARDSON: The Shaman

Lacey Chabert was the first voice of Meg Griffin on Family Guy, but went uncredited.

And it's nice to hear Tim Curry voice a good guy instead of his regular villain roles.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! So, was Kevin Richardson in the series, or just the movie?