The Wisdom of Big Bird

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
"The Wisdom Of Big Bird (and The dark Genious of Oscar The Grouch" Is an AWSOME book!!! I recomend it to you all! Caroll Spinney has my dream life! whats so cool it that he got a Living Ledgen (cant spell) award, He is one of teh #1 know actors in the world EVERYONE knows who he is (that is, as Big Bird, not Caroll Spinney) Thats whats so cool about being a puppeteer vs a actor, you can become more famous than Michael Jackson, even maybe earn his pay, but STILL be able to go to stores and live a normal life, its just so cool!!! READ THE BOOK! :excited: :smile: :cool: :zany: (oh... there is no Big Bird face.... :frown: )

dbarrie

Reaction score
Yes, it was an excellent book. I bought it on Thursday and finished reading it on Saturday! Spinney must be one of the luckiest people in the world! Very enjoyable read. I recommend that all Muppet fans go buy it!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It was such a well-written, good book that it was hard to put down, and was over in no time! If you like good books that are easy and fun to read, get this book.

He also illustrated several pages, too, which were super cool to see!!

YAY CARROLL!!