The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now that I think about it, it sounds like the film is, at least unintentionally, a knockoff of Over the Hedge. or to some extent, Fantastic Mr. Fox. But that's unavoidable, as this is supposed to be inspired by the Ocean's Eleven type movies or something.

Doesn't look great, but not completely awful. Just meh.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It couldn't have come out at a better time though, squirrels seem to be the new llamas right now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Take a look at this poster...

Doesn't that rat (or mouse or whatever) on the left look just like a gaunt Remy?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Something tells me that's intentional.

Looks like Remy and Pinky's illegitimate son. Errr... if one was a girl. Maybe Billie instead?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Wow, Gabriel Iglesias is still getting work? I thought his 15 minutes ended five years ago.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I've... never even heard of him. :smirk:
He was on All That after Kenan and Kel and Lori Beth Denberg left for a little bit, and then he did some stand-up specials on Comedy Central. All he did was talk about his weight.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Ugh. That fat guy who keeps saying how fat he is with that obnoxious squeaky voice?
Yeah, that's him. I have no idea how he is still around. I know the standards to be a famous stand-up comedian are pretty low (look at someone like Billy Gardell) but he was especially banal.