The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Oh, well, how about the cheesy song in the commercials for what is essentially "Merchandise-Driven 2"?

Drtooth

Reaction score
When I posted on this thread, I forgot about how horrible this image was...

All I can think of is that poor little girl in the lower left hand corner with a pimple where her nose should be.

Oh... that is her nose. I reiterate...those characters would be ugly if they were drawn. There's a difference between off beat and bad.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Discovered this:

...yeah...
Wow your right, there is so much wrong with this, from the American accented alice to the poor animation which by the way you can see better visuals on a PS1 game, I could go on and on, I never want to watch something this worthless again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't like how they made the Mad Hatter a fan girl's teenage dream. Maybe I've been raised too much on Disney's big nosed, goofy uncle looking Ed Wynn voiced Hatter, or even the Tennial illustration... but I HATE the concept of hot Hatter. And this was even before Tim Burton did his version.

Though, it's better than... well... this one...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmn5d7

So the first one was crappy, but it didn't steal a classic radio program and fill the thing up with a Black character straight out of Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs. Heck, a Youtube pooper made that connection.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I don't like how they made the Mad Hatter a fan girl's teenage dream. Maybe I've been raised too much on Disney's big nosed, goofy uncle looking Ed Wynn voiced Hatter, or even the Tennial illustration... but I HATE the concept of hot Hatter. And this was even before Tim Burton did his version.

Though, it's better than... well... this one...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmn5d7

So the first one was crappy, but it didn't steal a classic radio program and fill the thing up with a Black character straight out of Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs. Heck, a Youtube pooper made that connection.
Oh my word, how do you find this stuff? That was so terrible I couldn't watch even 10 minutes of it. But yeah I have no idea why they made the mad hatter so un mad like in physical appearance, that's kinda like making captain america don a German flag yet still retaining his title no?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh my word, how do you find this stuff? That was so terrible I couldn't watch even 10 minutes of it. But yeah I have no idea why they made the mad hatter so un mad like in physical appearance, that's kinda like making captain america don a German flag yet still retaining his title no?
I cheat. I find some of that stuff on TVTropes. To give you a clue, The Mad Hatter movie was under so bad it's good, the other one was under so bad it's Horrible.

I hate it and it was very awful. This one bore me! Bleech! Plus the animation was way off. I prefer the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland.
I think that entire thing was done by one guy. I'd almost give him some respect for that if it didn't look like a D student's turn in project. The art is pug fugly to being with... the guy has zero knowledge of the book and what most of the characters look like. And somehow, I think he was aware that it was crap, because there used to be previews up on Youtube that have been taken down. All that remains is a YTP called "This is your brain on Drugs." That said, it was supposedly for actual sale worldwide... I've never seen it. Not even in those crappy "Dollar stores" where nothing's actually a dollar, and everything they sell is a lead paint based bootleg product.