The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not a day goes by where I don't kick myself for not seeing Curious George in theaters. It was a simply beautiful looking film.

Anyway, I saw those Colored Crayons of Heroic Product Placement City displays at TRU. The DVD is available as well now (went straight to it), and I can't tell if anyone's actually buying it or not. Hopefully we'll see something on TVTropes or something about it being awful or campy.

I've never heard of that version of Toy Story.

The version was so bad, it almost killed the movie. Pixar did everything in their power at the time to get the good version we know and love out there. Even then, Woody's much much more mellowed out in the sequel. He retained a smidge of jerkiness, but they made it more of a psychological self failing that he owns up to rather than "OMG! That is so fawnieeee! Toys are mean to each other... Yok yok yok! Mr. Mashed Potatohead! That's sharp wit that a three year old could never think of right there." :rolleyes:

Luke kun

Reaction score
Happy holidays, guys. Yesterday, I saw a movie called "Switchmas" at school. It was mainly live-action, but there were CGI moments in it. Ugh. They were awful. I thought of you guys.

The movie we saw before that? FernGully!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay. Remember that Barnyard Clone that I mentioned several pages back? I forget the exact title, but it's something Christian about manger animals (which apparently were never present in the biblical story anyway). Characters still look ugly as heck, though.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Okay. Remember that Barnyard Clone that I mentioned several pages back? I forget the exact title, but it's something Christian about manger animals (which apparently were never present in the biblical story anyway). Characters still look ugly as heck, though.
Oh god, no.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm wondering where I even saw that. I want to say Target, but no. Anyway, since the Christmas videos are all packed away or something, I doubt anyone's going to find them unless they were a series.

Tried looking for "CGI manger animals movie" and didn't find any results about it. It's that obscure, but not so obscure that they don't have a series of licensed craft fabrics. Why anyone would want them is another matter all together.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I'm wondering where I even saw that. I want to say Target, but no. Anyway, since the Christmas videos are all packed away or something, I doubt anyone's going to find them unless they were a series.

Tried looking for "CGI manger animals movie" and didn't find any results about it. It's that obscure, but not so obscure that they don't have a series of licensed craft fabrics. Why anyone would want them is another matter all together.
You said it was at Wal-Mart

Drtooth

Reaction score
Never did. Wal*Marts are all the way on the highway for me, so I almost never go. Targets on the other hand are much more plentiful, at least to the point I can get to at least 3 of them by bus, which is what I'm stuck with since I don't drive.

But the fabric I saw at one of those little fabric stores. Dunno if they still have them. Probably do.