1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beaker, Jul 6, 2013.

1. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Dear God, this looks awful. Not even 30 seconds into the trailer and there's already 3 fart jokes in a row. And that twerking gnome made me cringe so hard. Also, "No ship, Sherlock"? "What the fertilizer"? REALLY??? I have a feeling this one's gonna fail.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

The gnomeo and Juliet film was bad enough. Why a sequel

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

There's Hollywood for ya. Nothing but unoriginal ideas.

muppetgem likes this.
  4. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Like The Nut Job, G&J was enough of a lucky hit for Touchstone to make a sequel. Hopefully like The Nut Job 2, Sherlock Gnomes will be a flop.

muppetgem and BlakeConor14 like this.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wait . . . Touchstone did GNOMEO & JULIET?

Come to think of it, Touchstone still makes movies? I haven't seen anything from them since, like, the 90s.

6. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Drtooth mentioned a couple of times that John Lasseter tried his best to pull the plug on it, and Disney released under Touchstone as a contractual obligation.

7. cuppajoe95

cuppajoe95 Member

Well, considering that Paramount Animation hasn't been doing too hot except for Sponge Out of Water, that seems like a possibility.