The Worst TV Show Ever!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I sorta like Everybody Loves Raymond, for Peter Boyle (R.I.P.) and Brad Garrett.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I'll go with some of you and say reality shows. Ugh! Never watched 'em, never will!

Although I'll watch the first couple weeks of American Idol for the auditions. That's the extent of my reality-TV diet.

You can keep your Who Wants to Marry a Great-Grandmother and Goat-Swap, or whatever they call those shows. I just don't find them entertaining.

Same thing with a lot of post-Millionaire game shows. What IS it with those dark sets anyway? Give me the bright orange shag carpeting of Match Game any day.

But I enjoy Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Barney, Tellitubbies, American idol and the like, Boohbah, Blues Clues, Dora, Any Pokemon style knockoff, My Games Fever, Maury Povich, Judge anything... you get the idea...

And Snowth... I'm pretty annoyed with your choices... I mean, I can forgive Powerpuff Girls and Spongebob, but you leave the Golden afroed Nosehair warror homeboy outta this.... And Don Pachi looked so pretty in that sundress... now he had to return it....

FIST OF THE MESSAGE BOARD NOSEHAIR FLAME ATTACK!

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Pretty much any reality TV show.

Three's Company, Hogan's Heroes, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, The Powerpuff Girls, SpongeBob SquarePants, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Rugrats, The New Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo, Codename: Kids Next Door, Everybody Loves Raymond, Will and Grace, All in the Family... I could go on forever.
What? Powerpuff Girls are AWESOME!

Barney, Tellitubbies, American idol and the like, Boohbah, Blues Clues, Dora, Any Pokemon style knockoff, My Games Fever, Maury Povich, Judge anything... you get the idea...
Yeah, those Boohbah things scare me. It's like they are trying to brainwash you. But my little sister loves them.

I can't believe you have Blues Clues in that list.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, there's only a few episode with Kathy that I enjoy because she gets to participate quite a bit for the entire half hour, a lot of times she sits outs for a vast majority of half hour. Other than that, I just don't like it anymore.

Besides, there's a lot of other shows Kathy's been on, and the little bit she was ALLOWED to do on Whose Line? can't even measure up to what she's done outside the show.
I love Whose Line, but I totally agree. When Kathy (or nearly every woman on that show for that matter) appears on the show, she ends up sitting out of most of the skits while the guys have a blast. Not cool. :mad:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love Whose Line, but I totally agree. When Kathy (or nearly every woman on that show for that matter) appears on the show, she ends up sitting out of most of the skits while the guys have a blast. Not cool. :mad:
It seems to me that Kathy got the worst of it though, because Denny Siegel got to do A LOT more than Kathy.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
The worst show is

Wayside
Any spanish novela (Serious)

I don't watch T.V much so that's why I do not have a list. : )
All I do is study and go on this site. XD