1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The worst/ugliest CGI you've ever seen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muppetgem, Sep 21, 2017.

1. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

I hope this hasn't been done before. I thought it would be an interesting thread idea.

Just to make it clear, this is not the "Worst CGI kids films" thread. This thread is for the ugliest, creepiest, or just plain worst CGI you've ever seen. You can include movies, TV shows/cartoons, commercials, special effects, et cetera.

Anyway, one example I've seen is this series of local ads for a company called Mr. Roof:

That dancing nail looks like it came from a PS1 game!

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

There's more of 'em too.

muppetgem likes this.
  3. MikaelaMuppet

I mean, I like the Blue Tax commercials. But that CGI is just ugly.

4. muppetgem

I don't like the commercials or the animation. Max has a really annoying voice and he sounds like he drank waaaay too much caffeine.

5. MikaelaMuppet

That's your opinion.

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Mr. Enter does have a point: some of the songs are really good, but the Gaithers' attempt at dabbling in animation left a lot to be desired.

muppetgem likes this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

I don't know why, but that made me laugh so hard for some reason.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  8. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I thought the CGI in Medal of Honor: European Assault was pretty cheap, even for its time (2005) - the characters look like freaking puppets.

Does it stop it from being a good game?

Minus the fact that you don't get any SAVE POINTS!!!!!! :mad: .....no. but even for a 2005 game for 6th gen consoles, it felt very cheaply animated.

9. muppetgem

I have no comment.