1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by salthemonkey, Jul 29, 2002.

1. salthemonkey

salthemonkey New Member

I have a severely autistic child who is fascinated with all of Henson’s productions, from Muppets to Mopatop, Dogcity and The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss. Some of the Dr. Seuss shows use to be on VHS. I was wondering does anyone know where to purchase these videos. I cannot find them on e-bay.
  2. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

Amazon.com has a bunch of Seuss videos. I know they have volume 1 of the Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss.

Hope that helps!

~Carrie:)
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

4. kansasteen14

kansasteen14 New Member

I hope you found some.
  5. salthemonkey

salthemonkey New Member

order them all baby.... only $550.00 USD.

just joking... but I did get all six....
  6. Stulz

Stulz Member

Wubbulous Episode Guide

I'm trying o compile a list of all the Wubbulous episodes I have on tape (which is quite a few).

Having a hard time trying to find an episode guide that includes the 2nd season that was aimed at pre-schoolers and aired on Nick Jr.

If anyone has a guide for these eps. that would be ....well.... just Wubbulous!

Thanks
  7. salthemonkey

salthemonkey New Member

have you tried this linkWubbulous World

By the way do you think Cat came across as annoying?
  8. Stulz

Stulz Member

Cat

I liked the whole show better before it was turned into another kiddie show.

The Cat ...especially his voice .....was perfect during the 1st season.. you can get used to the 2nd season voice but much prefer the 1st one.

the part I really though was annoying was the Terrence McBird character from the 2nd season... Talk about a rag! The Cat should have slapped him something good!
  9. salthemonkey

salthemonkey New Member

Cat should have eaten Terrance. I don't know the whole cast became annoying from Jane Kangaroo to all of the Little Cats.
  10. Stulz

Stulz Member

Episode Guide

Thanks for the ep. guide

Just what the cat orderd!
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I am too late. In Mass. there is a local chane called "Buck a Book" that just gotten in shipments of Wubbulous videos for about 5 bucks each. Had I known, I would have bought some and sent them to you. They also have cheap "Bear in the Big Blue House" videos, about 8 or less bucks each, depending on which store you go to.

As for Dog City, sorry, can't help you there. I got my video two years ago, at a store that has long since been bankrupt and closed. It was 3 dollars, and there was a slash in the box (because they cut A box of vids open, and it happened to be on the top.)

Too bad. I could have gotten both of them.