1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Star matt, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Star matt

Star matt New Member

Does anyone else remember this show that was made by the Henson company? I really liked liked it. It even won some Emmy's, including one for Outstanding Children's Program! I just thought I would bring this show that no one here has seemed to mention up. It is a fine show. For those who haven't seen the show, there are 3 dvd's out now for it.
  2. Kye

Kye Member

You can get the DVD for cheap at walmarts! they are usually in the sale bins!
  3. baby sinclair

baby sinclair New Member

I too remember this show . :rolleyes: I've never really liked but i bought the videos a few years back and my lil sister liked it.My biggest problem with it is that the show does'nt feel like a henson series, i always saw muppets as unique and creative characters that the folks at henson made.This show also seems very plain and rather boring at times :sleep: but seeing how i am 15 it maybe that the series is too waterd down for me.
  4. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I remember it too. I see it all the time at Wal Mart.
  5. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I jumpef for joy when I saw it. Bargain bin sales are great.