Theatre resumes

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Does anybody have a theatre resume I could see to check the format? I'm compliling my first resume for an audition and I have no idea what it's supposed to look like.

Thanks for your help!

Jeremy

electricmayhem

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
Does anybody have a theatre resume I could see to check the format? I'm compliling my first resume for an audition and I have no idea what it's supposed to look like.

Thanks for your help!

Jeremy
We just worked on these in my stage management class. I could send you what my teacher suggested they look like if you'd like! Just let me know and I'll email or something:smile:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
We just worked on these in my stage management class. I could send you what my teacher suggested they look like if you'd like! Just let me know and I'll email or something:smile:
Oh goodness, that would be infinitely excellent.

Plase send it/them to wilc0088@umn.edu

Thanks!

Jeremy

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Alright, I just sent you an email. I kind of tried to explain some stuff, let me know if it doesnt make sense or something. Hope it helps! :big_grin:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
Alright, I just sent you an email. I kind of tried to explain some stuff, let me know if it doesnt make sense or something. Hope it helps! :big_grin:
Got your email.

Thank you so much!

Jeremy

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I'm transferring to the U of Central Florida, and you have to interview and audition to get into their theatre program (they actually want a headshot of you even if you're going into tech.... how weird is that?)

Jeremy

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Even for tech??? That's really bizarre. Are you going to work at Disney World more then while you're down there???

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Yep - that's really why I'm moving back there. I'm staying as a trainer in custodial, but I'm working at the Movie Ride.

Jeremy