1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

There's going to be a special wedding one day

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Bill Bubble Guy, May 28, 2010.

1. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow..um..great memory you got there Snowth! I barely remember it, but yeah. I'll have to go find that thread now...
    :)
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Thank you Beth. We know how amazing God can work, don't we sweetie?:):flirt:
  3. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

yes sweetheart , that is so wonderfuly right . :flirt:
  4. Rose

Rose Member

Congrats on the both of you. I wish you all the best. :excited:

5. muppet baby

Thank you so so very much Rose , God bless you
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

I second that Rose. God bless you.:)
  7. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Wow- Muppet Love Connection! Awesome!
    Congratulations to Bill the Bubble Guy and Muppet Baby! I'm happy for you both- that is great the way God has brought you two together. I wish you both much happiness together. May God bless richly.:):):)
  8. muppet baby

Thank you so much for your blessings yes Bill Bubble Guy and i are deeply in Love , God is great Right ? my bubble guy hehe
  9. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you GonzoLeaper.

God is very good indeed Michelle. He brought us together. :D
    My sweet Muppet Baby. :flirt:
  10. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I leave for a couple months and everyone's either gettin married or havin babies... sheesh.

But congrats to both of you! I am very happy for you guys :)
  11. muppet baby

Thank you so very much , that means a lot , God bless you :)
  12. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you Alex.:) God be with you always.
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *ahem* This is awesome! I'm glad for you both! *massive glompage all round!*

Bea:zany:{That guy that was missing for ages indeed}regard
  14. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you very much Beau. Michelle and I will be together before we know it. It may seem like a long time until 2012 but it will fly past quickly. :)
  15. muppet baby

Thank you very much beau , yes Marty the time is passing quickly , i can heardly wait !:excited::D i am glad you are a back beau have not seen you here in a long time .
  16. Bill Bubble Guy

Hello my Sweetie. I want to hug you close to my heart. I love you. :flirt::flirt::flirt:
  17. muppet baby

I love you to sweethaert i can not wait for you to hug me close to your heart .
  18. Bill Bubble Guy

One day we will. It will happen before you know it sweet Michelle. :flirt:
  19. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, congratulations! This is so cool, I know a couple other people, close friends actually, who found their spouses online, met, and eventually got married! This is really great news! :)

The only sad part is that you have to wait until 2012 to meet, but as you said, time will pass quickly. Will it be a Muppet-themed wedding? Or is it too early to tell?

Again, CONGRATS!
    :)
    Anthony
  20. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you Anthony. Yes the time will arrive soon. :)

The wedding isn't going to be centered around the theme of the Muppets as far as I can tell, although Michelle and I have discussed the possibility of having a wedding cake devoted to the Muppets. :D

If any other aspects of the ceremony could or should be muppet-oriented we will talk about them also. Won't we Sweetie? :flirt: