1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

There's going to be a special wedding one day

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Bill Bubble Guy, May 28, 2010.

1. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow..um..great memory you got there Snowth! I barely remember it, but yeah. I'll have to go find that thread now...
    :)
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Thank you Beth. We know how amazing God can work, don't we sweetie?:):flirt:
  3. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

yes sweetheart , that is so wonderfuly right . :flirt:
  4. Rose

Rose Member

Congrats on the both of you. I wish you all the best. :excited:

5. muppet baby

Thank you so so very much Rose , God bless you
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

I second that Rose. God bless you.:)
  7. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Wow- Muppet Love Connection! Awesome!
    Congratulations to Bill the Bubble Guy and Muppet Baby! I'm happy for you both- that is great the way God has brought you two together. I wish you both much happiness together. May God bless richly.:):):)
  8. muppet baby

Thank you so much for your blessings yes Bill Bubble Guy and i are deeply in Love , God is great Right ? my bubble guy hehe
  9. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you GonzoLeaper.

God is very good indeed Michelle. He brought us together. :D
    My sweet Muppet Baby. :flirt:
  10. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I leave for a couple months and everyone's either gettin married or havin babies... sheesh.

But congrats to both of you! I am very happy for you guys :)
  11. muppet baby

Thank you so very much , that means a lot , God bless you :)
  12. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you Alex.:) God be with you always.
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *ahem* This is awesome! I'm glad for you both! *massive glompage all round!*

Bea:zany:{That guy that was missing for ages indeed}regard
  14. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you very much Beau. Michelle and I will be together before we know it. It may seem like a long time until 2012 but it will fly past quickly. :)
  15. muppet baby

Thank you very much beau , yes Marty the time is passing quickly , i can heardly wait !:excited::D i am glad you are a back beau have not seen you here in a long time .
  16. Bill Bubble Guy

Hello my Sweetie. I want to hug you close to my heart. I love you. :flirt::flirt::flirt:
  17. muppet baby

I love you to sweethaert i can not wait for you to hug me close to your heart .
  18. Bill Bubble Guy

One day we will. It will happen before you know it sweet Michelle. :flirt:
  19. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, congratulations! This is so cool, I know a couple other people, close friends actually, who found their spouses online, met, and eventually got married! This is really great news! :)

The only sad part is that you have to wait until 2012 to meet, but as you said, time will pass quickly. Will it be a Muppet-themed wedding? Or is it too early to tell?

Again, CONGRATS!
    :)
    Anthony
  20. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you Anthony. Yes the time will arrive soon. :)

The wedding isn't going to be centered around the theme of the Muppets as far as I can tell, although Michelle and I have discussed the possibility of having a wedding cake devoted to the Muppets. :D

If any other aspects of the ceremony could or should be muppet-oriented we will talk about them also. Won't we Sweetie? :flirt: