1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

There's going to be a special wedding one day

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Bill Bubble Guy, May 28, 2010.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Aw, congratulations :)

I'm not really sure how I missed this thread for so long. Guess I'm just not as observant as I used to be :search:
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

That's all right Sargey. :)

Better late than never. It's good to hear from you also dear friend. :D
  3. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Thank you so much Anthony , Marty and i are very excited about 2012 geting here , and yes we are talking about a muppet themed weedding cake thank you so much for your congragulations we are very happy .

Thank you so much Sargey for wonderful wishes .

sorry sargy i forgot to quaue your messege here my eyes skipped
  4. beau

beau New Member

I wish you two the best of luck.

I tried something similar a couple years ago with a Canadian... sadly didn't work out :(

I hope it does work for you two.
  5. Bill Bubble Guy

Sorry it's taken me so long to say thank you beau. I'm also sorry your romance didn't work. :(

I hope you find your ideal person for sure one day though.

And Michelle Sweetie. I love you. :flirt:
  6. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I believe I've said this before, but I'm so happy for you both. :) 2012 is just around the corner really, and I wish both of you all the best. <3 :) xo
  7. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you Kiki. You make us so very happy. :)
  8. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Aww, thank you and likewise. <3 :)

It's probably been mentioned, and maybe it's a little early, I don't know, but where are you gonna have the wedding? :3
  9. Bill Bubble Guy

Officially there's been no date set. First big thing is for Michelle and her mother to spend maybe up to a month maximum here in Australia to get to know me and my family. I am anticipating two and a half weeks at the very minimum definitely. And she and I will pray together and discuss with our mothers how things will go for me to prepare to move to Texas to stay during the bulk of our engagement. At the end of which we hope to marry in Texas by the end of 2013 at the very latest.

We plan to have a special extra wedding ceremony at some later point in Australia for my family members as they won't be able to afford to all travel overseas for our actual ceremony.
  10. Bill Bubble Guy

There's been a change of plans.

For reasons beyond their control Michelle and Pam are unable to come next year. But I'm saving hard to go to them instead.

Michelle will certainly send me word if circumstances change but it's very unlikely they will. I'm confident I'll be able to visit America in 2012 however. :)

I love you Muppet Baby. :flirt:
  11. Bill Bubble Guy

Special update.:excited:

My proposed visit to meet my Sweet Muppet Baby has been moved ahead to this year. I plan to spend approximately the entire month of October 2011 with her from 1st to 31st. Yesterday I received my passport in the post.:D

My family will help me look into the necessary arrangements further later on.

It's going to be wonderful Michelle. Big hugs for you my dear Sweetie. :flirt:
  12. muppet baby

Thank you for posting about this My bubble guy i am so happy that you are going to be able to come , this is going to be a wonderful trip God bless you i love you
  13. Bill Bubble Guy

I love you too dear Muppet Baby. I want to cuddle with you like you say in your signature. It will happen soon. God bless you too.
  14. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I'm so jealous(in a good way!) of people who live in Australia and my friends who get to visit Australia and New Zealand. I've long always wanted to at least visit there. Someday! Anyways, very cool to hear of love here on MC!
  15. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you so much beaker. :)
  16. Bill Bubble Guy

It's been quite awhile since I updated this thread. There's great news. :D

I'm all booked to fly to America on October 10th and I'll be spending 5 whole weeks with sweet Michelle and her family. :flirt:

It won't be long now my dear Muppet Baby. Loving hugs for you.:flirt:
  17. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Aww--couldn't you stay at least until the movie comes out? That would be such a SUPER muppety date!
    Wishing you both the best! (Passed my 26th!)
  18. Bill Bubble Guy

I wish I could too. But unfortunately no. It sure would be great though Ruahnna.

And Many Happy Returns for your 26th. :D
  19. Bill Bubble Guy

I'm bumping this up so my Sweetie can have a chance of finding it.

But everything's still going great for my proposed trip commencing October 10th and Michelle says it looks like she will still be able to come next year after all. :excited:

It is slightly ironic since the original plan was for her to come and visit 2012 and discuss my move and I would put all my efforts into budgeting for my permanent flight to Texas but in the long run I believe it will work out well first meeting her family and friends and then she my family and friends in return before I move.

I love you my Muppet Baby. :flirt: :flirt:
  20. muppet baby

Thank you so much my bubble for posting this , it is ironic that i get to come to see you after all , i am so happy that you are coming and get to meet my family and they are all excited for us . i love you very much sweetheart :flirt::excited: