1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TheWeirdoGirl Tries To Draw Muppets

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by TheWeirdoGirl, May 29, 2012.

1. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Not the kind of art I usually post, but still art nonetheless!

Thog:

[​IMG]

2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That's so cool! Thanks for sharing.

TheWeirdoGirl likes this.
  3. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

That Thog is Awesome, Great job

4. Great how long did it take to make?:confused:

5. TheWeirdoGirl

Thanks, I think it took like a couple days.

6. TheWeirdoGirl

Hi guys! Long time no see, eh? Sadly, the life of a music performance major doesn't allow much time for drawing. And summer has kept me busy with a new job and running my Etsy shop. But every once in a while I do sit down and doodle while watching a show or something. So until I get around to making an actual, finished piece of fanart, here is a little Boober doodle for you:

[​IMG]

And there's one not art related thing I wanted to mention. I have been working on a Muppet fanfic. Well, okay, actually I've been working on it since 2012 (which is ridiculous since it'll probably end up only being 1000-1500 words long at most). But I've recently been inspired, and so I'm gonna try really hard to have it finished and posted before school starts again at the end of August. Just wanted to put that out there, so that maybe the knowledge that other people are aware I'm working on it will help me want to write.

Dodo, charlietheowl and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Awesome! Your art is very nice.

8. TheWeirdoGirl

Thank you!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

You're welcome!