They Killed Edgar!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I know I'm behind, but I'm halfway through watching Season 5 of 24. They just killed off one of my favorite characters, Edgar. He had the one of the saddest deaths in the show, there was nerve gas released in the building and he couldn't get to the safe room before it was locked down because he went to check on a friend.

I just felt like ranting

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I heard about that and even saw a clip of it somewhere.

Yeah that was pretty sad. He looked like a nice guy, though I probably wouldn't know because I haven't watched enough episodes of 24 to know the full story on the characters (except for maybe Jack Bauer).:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
I know I'm behind, but I'm halfway through watching Season 5 of 24. They just killed off one of my favorite characters, Edgar. He had the one of the saddest deaths in the show, there was nerve gas released in the building and he couldn't get to the safe room before it was locked down because he went to check on a friend.

I just felt like ranting
I know how you feel, I wanted to ***** when I first saw the "Good-bye Radar" episode of M*A*S*H.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Yeah, Edgars death was pretty sad. I'd say it's more like when Col. Blake left - and died - more than when Radar left. Only because Henry actually died. But then again, I like Henry better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
Yeah, Edgars death was pretty sad. I'd say it's more like when Col. Blake left - and died - more than when Radar left. Only because Henry actually died. But then again, I like Henry better.
I get ya!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry to be ground-y and grouchy, but you should have put a spoiler-warning on this thread...I've wanted to see 24 for ages now, and am trying to get hold of the set on DVD and you kinda spoiled a little there, Gonzo. I don't really mind, just be sure, if you can in future, to write, "Spoilers for 24" or similar as the thread title, rather than stateing who was killed.

Oh, and by the way, Darth Vader is Luke's dad. :wink:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Sorry Beau, but i haven't ruined much for you. This is just one thing. I'd still watch 24, it's a great show. Anyways, what I'm saying is that there are bigger secrets that i'll be sure to keep to myself, but sorry again for telling you about Edgar (is there anyway to change the title of a thread?)

travellingpat

Reaction score
Yeah Season 5 was sad...a lot of favorite characters "bit the dust" season 6 is going great so far!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh, and by the way, Darth Vader is Luke's dad. :wink:
What??????????????? But... but... Mark Hamill looks nothing like James Earl Jones!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
James Earl Jones was only the voice..... so how does that work? Does that mean that Mark Hamill, James Earl Jones, and the guy who played Vadar are all related in some sort of twisted way?!?!?