1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

They should've made a Swedish Chef M.B.*

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Katzi428, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

(M.B.=Muppet Baby)*
    He could've made mud pies for all the other Muppet Babies!
    (to those offended by the Chef,I'm sorry)
  2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Chuckles at the notion of anyone being offended by the Swedish Chef! You can never tell too easily what he's saying so if he had a Frank Oz-style potty mouth, we probably wouldn't know it!

...which may make him a target of the same school principal banning Beakanese!

Still the thought of Chef as a baby - would he have moustache or not? (I think he'd be funnier with it!)
  3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Hmmm...I don't think he'd have a mustache:hungry:

Yeah..next thing ya know,kids will be banned by talking like the Swedish Chef!:rolleyes:
  4. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

It would have been so great totally agree Kathy that they should have had a Swedish chief Muppet baby that would have been really cute, if he had a mustache or not lol :hungry: No matter what he is totally cool
  5. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Perhaps they might have given him a miniature version of his moustache, for comic effect. I don't think kids would've minded that at all.:hungry: