They're stalking me!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoserville has been flooded with refugees lately...refugees from WTATA!!!

Apparently the WTATA forum has just been shut down for some unknown reason...and they're pointing the finger at me! So now they're spamming the Whoserville forum, claiming it's all my fault, that I "wished for this", and now to make matters worse, they're literally turning every thread they can into a hate thread against me or Kathy Greenwood.

IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE OF WHOSE LINE-RELATED FORUMS!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh no!:sympathy: Now they are stalking you?!?! Good greif! these people need a life! But I am really sorry for you

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OMG!!! Now they're completely taking over the forum, and spamming it faster than the admin can handle it!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
:cry:I wish and pray that these freaks will leave you alone :frown: and I pray the admin can get things under comtrol as well. Eh, if I'm not really helping, even though I'm trying to make you feel better, uh, just tell me and Iwill leave you alone

Katzi428

Reaction score
Snowth...I'm pretty sure the mods can handle it. Wish I could help though:frown: Some people are just jerks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Snowth...I'm pretty sure the mods can handle it. Wish I could help though:frown: Some people are just jerks.
Kathy, one of the mods is in on the whole thing!!! The admin's getting swamped with spam!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Kathy, one of the mods is in on the whole thing!!! The admin's getting swamped with spam!
Oh wow...is there any way for the admin to IP ban members? or maybe turn the board offline for a few minutes. This is getting serious:eek:

Its a shame these people cant be arrested:boo::grouchy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This makes me so worried. Oh I pray to God that things settle down:concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think they might have hacked the admin or something, he's not doing anything about it like he said he would...in fact, they're getting away with it!

Now, the number of guests at the KGZ forum are increasing rapidly...I think KGZ's they're next target!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Uh Oh!:concern: Thats not good one bit! Are you the owner of the forum or just a member?