They've only Got One Another: A Muppet Christmas Story

We Got Us

Reaction score
W.G.U., I read the new chapter and I loved the caroling scene. I could picture (and hear!) it all! I loved Miss Piggy's line about age before beauty. I also love when you use two words near together such as "throwing fish" and "throwing a hissy fit" -- There were a lot of times when you used this kind of creation, and I admired each one as I came across it.

J.P. is played as a little mean, but I can't quite hate him, especially after he sort of justifies his actions. (Also, as mean as he may be, he is still a Muppet, so I can never dislike him the way that I dislike Doc Hopper or Bitterbuns). The bit where he knew about the Muppets living in the threatre, but wasn't planning on mentioning it...as long as Kermit didn't ask for anything extra...was good too.

Looking forward to seeing how the story pans out.
Thank you Bo! A million times!! The interest you guys take in my first (well, second, but we will pretend the first one never existed :smirk:) fan-fic means the world to me! J.P. I did play a little too mean...he's one of the very few (or only?!) Muppets to be basically cruel, which is part of the reason they scrapped him. Still hanging on and hoping and praying to finish this out before Christmas....we'll see!!

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
This story is really good. You managed to capture all the muppets voices in a matter of sentences. I could never juggle that many characters! Good stuff!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! I totally just started saying your name (WGU) as "Wugoo" like an alternate of "Hugga Wugga". Hey Wugoo!

We Got Us

Reaction score
This story is really good. You managed to capture all the muppets voices in a matter of sentences. I could never juggle that many characters! Good stuff!
Thanks!!!
Bo: WUGGOO! I love it!!! (but please Figgie, it's still Wigitus or wiggie to you! :wink::big_grin:)

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Great Chapter- I know how hard it is writing in songs and filling in all the parts so good job with 12 days of Christmas

Keep up the good work!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
:wink::mad:*Taps foot* Story soon? Lemme get this straight, I write three awsome chapters, and I get nothing from you?! Just kidding Wiggie!:embarrassed: I understand how things get in the way. *Cough* Life *Cough* But I hope to see your muppetational writing soon, 'kay?:smile:

We Got Us

Reaction score
:wink::mad:*Taps foot* Story soon? Lemme get this straight, I write three awsome chapters, and I get nothing from you?! Just kidding Wiggie!:embarrassed: I understand how things get in the way. *Cough* Life *Cough* But I hope to see your muppetational writing soon, 'kay?:smile:
Is coming is coming! Got two hands only! (I know that's stealing a quote from Lisa, but I've always wanted to say it :wink:) Chapter six is like, sssssoooo almost done and ssssooooo long. Christmas even is tomorrow!! AHH!!! Will be writing over-time today!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Is not stealing quote from me. Is stealing quote from Pete in MTM. And it is fun to say, no?

Good luck getting more posted. Can't throw any stones about that today. Too busy helping Mom with party prep for today and tomorrow.