Things that was meant to say

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

Winter has arrived. The air's below freezing point and the ground is covered with snow as it began to fall once again.

Luckly, the Muppet gang was in the boarding house. All safe and warm around the fire place. Of course, Gonzo had provided the warmth by his stunts from Lord knows where.

All of them was separated within their groups: The band, stunt doublers, singers and dancers, comedians, and the gofer.

As for Kermit and Miss Piggy? They had their own fire their bedroom as they continued to laugh at the show they were watching on Hulu. Hot chocolate? Why not!?

Kermit couldn't help but to think about Piggy and Amanda. If it wasn't for Amanda's conviencing Piggy not to leave, they wouldn't be enjoying this evening together.

The frog stared at his pig as she took a sip of her coco. It was...fascinating for him. His hand rubbing her hand as they shared a few kisses.

What about Amanda again? Oh, yeah! She's THEIR daughter.

They're just getting ready for what's to come. Hard work!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

"Hey, Kermit," Gonzo said. "Look at the development James is using." Kermit glanced at the product and nodded. "It's great," the frog said and turned away.

"What is wrong with the froggy?" Gonzo asked. "I had a bad dream last night," Kermit answered. "Piggy was taken away and I couldn't stop it.Any of it."

Gonzo looked at the frog and sighed. "I think that you might need to talk to both Piggy and Amanda about this."

"Why Amanda?" the frog asked.

"She needs to know what happened," the weirdo replied. "She will know sooner or later."

"Thanks, I'll think about it." Kermit said and walked off.
~~
"Who are you calling?" Leah asked. "My dad," Amanda said. "I got to ask him if I can talk to him later."

K: "Hey, girl!'

A: "Hey, can I talk to you and mom later?'

K: "Sure. Listen, I gotta go. Gonzo just broke a vase. Love you."

A: "Love you, too. Bye."

She hung up and turned to Leah. "How many things has Gonzo broken already?"

"Twenty-five," Leah explaineed. "No wait! Fourty-One"

"Wow."
~~
"Piggy! Amanda!" Kermit called.

"What Kermie?" Piggy asked, sitting down with Amanda.

"Amanda, do you know what happened a few months ago?" The frog asked. "Piggy and I had a very hard time dealing with this character separating us. Constantine nearly killed her and I was nearly taken to a Gulag forever. In fact, I was in there forever until Fozzie, Animal, and Walter came in and helped get out. Now, I have nightmares about this issue. I'm afriad that it might be P.T.S.D.. Do you know what that is?"

Amanda nodded and sighed. "Is he the one that everyone say that I shouldn't name?"

Piggy nodded. "This is what brought us together."

"How does this affect me?" Amanda asked.

"I could do stuff that I can't control and I don't want to be that father who seems like a abue-"

"It's okay," Mandi said. "I understand." She hugged him.

"I can't cry in front of you." Kermit said and walked up to his room.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Mandi asked.

"Yea," Piggy said. "He's a type of people who worries to much."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

"Troops, we gotta lot of stuff to do so get your make-up ready, and let us get to work on this movie!" Kermit cheered.

The gang cheered as they got ready.

"Piggy, you don't need any makeup on you," Kermit said, grabbing her waist. "My little Piggy." They shared a kiss. "Love of my life..." they shared another kiss. "My queen."

"Oh, I gotta get my script for the movie." Piggy said and walked off.

"Oh yea, keep on walking." The frog teased. "Dad!" Amanda called. "I'm still here!"

"Frog!" Madea exclaimed. "LET THAT GIRL WEAR DAT MAKEUP!"

"Is Madea a man or a woman?" Fozzie asked. "No one knows." Amanda said.