Things you've always wanted to ask them.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
This is a question for ALL the Muppets, really, regarding TMC; "Why did you break into a high security facility to stop a theft when you could've just tipped off the cops?" Don't get me wrong, I love TMC, but the logic is quite flawed. Breaking in to stop a break-in? Maybe it was :oops:'s plan?
They did it because it was in the script. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
This is a question for ALL the Muppets, really, regarding TMC; "Why did you break into a high security facility to stop a theft when you could've just tipped off the cops?" Don't get me wrong, I love TMC, but the logic is quite flawed. Breaking in to stop a break-in? Maybe it was :oops:'s plan?
Think about it...if a random array of weirdness came at you with peanut butter and paper towels, would you believe their accusations?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I think an anonymous tip-off to the cops would've done just fine; they wouldn't even have to say it was Nicky Holiday, just a potential thief. Of course, being the Muppets, I guess they just wanted to see to it personally, in their own weird way.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
It's just like that line towards the end of the MST3K theme song:
"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other science facts, then repeat to yourself 'it's just a show, I should really just relax'".

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I'd ask Digit where he's been hiding all these years.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'd ask Beaker why he allows himself to be hurt...
But then again, it'd just be Meep...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Well for that, I'd ask Bunsen to make a Beaker translator. Then again, Bunsen is Beaker's translator. Besides, if he made one, it would just explode.