Thinking about Kingdom Hearts here

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was just thinking about Kingdom Hearts the video game series and it also doesn't help that I've been wacthing a petty good amount of Disney lately. So I was just starting to think, even though Kingdom Hearts has many great characters needless to say, but I was thinking what if more characters and stories were in this game.

What if the Muppets were feature in this game somehow? What kind of role would they have?

I've also been wacthing Darkwing Duck a bit lately because I've bought the DVDs. And I can't help but think they would be great in Kingdom Hearts, I mean, if you remember this show, Darkwing Duck really did have some great Disney villians, like Negaduck who was just a total evil dude and Bushroot, whom was a villian you would honsetly feel sorry even though he was the bad guy.

I don't know it's just been on my way, any other thoughts?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I Love KH,

Some New worlds i'd like to see in KH3 would be based on
The Muppet Movie
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Lilo and Stitch
The Sword in the Stone
The Rescuers\Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers
Meet the Robinsons
The Emporors New Groove
Song of the South
Toy Story
The Incredables
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

New summons could be
Wall.E
Animal
Victor, Hugo and Lavern from The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Br'er Rabbit
Jack-Jack
Mike or Sully
Elliott the Dragon from "Pete's Dragon"

JJandJanice

Reaction score
What about Sweetums being a summon character?

I think that would be cool.

But like I was somewhat thinking for KH, which is a game I'm now replaying cause it's so great. I don't know it seems almost endless what could be done

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm Replaying it too. that game is epic as heck. but chain of memories and the second one is epic too.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Colbynfriends said:
I Love KH,

Some New worlds i'd like to see in KH3 would be based on
The Muppet Movie
I'd also take the Great Muppet Caper. Muppet versions of Sora & the gang would rock.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
That WOULD be pretty... and would fit the dark tone of that trailer.
Lilo and Stitch
The Sword in the Stone
Considering Stitch was a summon in 2 and Merlin shows up in both ... that's actually pretty decent of a guess.
The Emporors New Groove
Meh ... I'd rather see Cuzco as a summon ... where he doesn't really do anything except bore the heartless to death with sarcastic rants. :big_grin:
Song of the South
Yeah, like THAT will happen... race flame war to the rescue!
The Incredables
Syndrome is PERFECT.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
We already have Disney characters. A lot of the fun of WFRR was all the crossover cameos like Looney Tunes, Betty Boop, etc. Like those will happen....

I'd also like to see POTC Dead Man's Chest/World's End. Davy Jones' & Calypso's musical locket looks just like the Heartless icon on the inside. He even claims he's "heartless" in World's End.

I'd also like to see a House of Mouse homage ... maybe have the club in the Castle as a joke or something.

Jack-Jack would be a funny summon ... except I don't see the mother agreeing to you using her baby for battle. :big_grin:

After watching the Frog Prince ... can Sweetums hit the broad side of a barn? LOL....

I'd like to see an Electric Mayhem summons where everyone starts rocking and forgets to fight you so you can just mow them down with your keyblade. Haha...

I'd like to see a scene where everyone thinks Maleficent is returning ... but Taminella (sp?) shows up instead. :smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Meh ... I'd rather see Cuzco as a summon ... where he doesn't really do anything except bore the heartless to death with sarcastic rants. :big_grin:
Thats funny.:smile:

We already have Disney characters. A lot of the fun of WFRR was all the crossover cameos like Looney Tunes, Betty Boop, etc. Like those will happen....
they could just go with the main people, Roger, Eddie, Jessica, Benny, the baby (forgot the name) and of corse Judge Doom and the Toon Patrol, but i know what you mean

good point about jack-jack too, didn't think about it that way.
Sweetums could be a good summon also. I would love another Pirates of the Carribain level also.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ok here's what I'm thinking would be cool in Kingdom Hearts...

Ok as I've mention I think Darkwing Duck would be a neat addition to KH. The best thing for KH from DWD, would be the Fearsome Five (if you don't remember the show, that consists of Negaduck, Quakerjack, Megavolt, the Liquidater, and Bushroot) would join Maleficent's team as her new henchmen and therefore would also have some control over the Heartless. Which their would be a level in which you would take them on one at a time with the help of the Heartless. Than it ends for the Fearsome Five when Negaduck steals the powers of the other four, such as in the episode "Jail Bird." Now Sora, Donald and Goofy have to take on "Mega-Negaduck."

As for the Muppets, I was thinking a world based on the Muppet Movie, in which Sora, Donald and Goofy met Kermit and Fozzie whom are on there way to Hollywood. Along the way they run into Doc Hopper, whom like in the movie wants Kermit to be the mascot of his chain of froglegs restraunts. Of course the frog says no. Over the course of the level you can have Kermit join your party, and also have to deal with the frog killer Doc hires. But in addition to the frog killer, Hopper was also able to get the services of the Heartless, whom was there due to the greed for money and power of Hopper's heart and the fact that he cares nothing for Kermit having morals. After the world is done, as a thank you of sorts, Kermit has another Muppet, maybe Sweetums, Animal or perhaps Gonzo, help Sora and gang, as a summon character.

I don't know, that's just what I was thinking would be neat. I'm not saying it would happen, I'm just saying that's my vision, :smile::wink::cool:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The thing I wonder is of the Muppets were in this game would they look realistic?