Thinking about Kingdom Hearts here

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Ok here's what I'm thinking would be cool in Kingdom Hearts...

Ok as I've mention I think Darkwing Duck would be a neat addition to KH. The best thing for KH from DWD, would be the Fearsome Five (if you don't remember the show, that consists of Negaduck, Quakerjack, Megavolt, the Liquidater, and Bushroot) would join Maleficent's team as her new henchmen and therefore would also have some control over the Heartless. Which their would be a level in which you would take them on one at a time with the help of the Heartless. Than it ends for the Fearsome Five when Negaduck steals the powers of the other four, such as in the episode "Jail Bird." Now Sora, Donald and Goofy have to take on "Mega-Negaduck."

As for the Muppets, I was thinking a world based on the Muppet Movie, in which Sora, Donald and Goofy met Kermit and Fozzie whom are on there way to Hollywood. Along the way they run into Doc Hopper, whom like in the movie wants Kermit to be the mascot of his chain of froglegs restraunts. Of course the frog says no. Over the course of the level you can have Kermit join your party, and also have to deal with the frog killer Doc hires. But in addition to the frog killer, Hopper was also able to get the services of the Heartless, whom was there due to the greed for money and power of Hopper's heart and the fact that he cares nothing for Kermit having morals. After the world is done, as a thank you of sorts, Kermit has another Muppet, maybe Sweetums, Animal or perhaps Gonzo, help Sora and gang, as a summon character.

I don't know, that's just what I was thinking would be neat. I'm not saying it would happen, I'm just saying that's my vision, :smile::wink::cool:
All of those are really good ideas JJandJanice. I wonder what world specific heartless the muppet world would get.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm sorry to interupt this nice conversation about what it would be like if the muppets where inKingsom Hearts, but I just need to ask this

How is Kingdom Hearts 2? I've been holding off buying it, but I loved the first one and want to buy 2, but instinct is telling me its not as good. But My instinct is mos of the times wrong :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It was really good, though I liked Simple and Clean more than Sanctuary (I don't like songs with backward lyrics because I like to actually learn the words to the song). It's very touching in quite a few places. The huge battle on Hollow Bastion has so much coolness it's not even funny :big_grin: Leon & Cloud, Beast ... there are tons of great lines but theirs stand out in my mind. I didn't like Chicken Little or Stitch as summons. At least Genie seems useful. I like the over-the-top triangle button actions during battles. Hades is always fun to watch. I would LOVE to see him paired up with Calypso from POTC, though I'm more of a Hades/Maleficent shipper, myself. :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I to love Kingdom Heats I have re played KH1 and now im playing Chan of Memorys when I beat it then I will play KH2 a few movies I would like to see would be Jungle Book and maybe Lady and the Tramp. I would also love to see some Pixar movies in 3 as well. Toy Stroy would be fun, and so would Monsters Inc. I really like how hard they tryied to get the origainl vocies on most of there carituters that means they really care.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I liked Kingdon Hearts, but the plot confused the heck out of me.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
the only complaint about KH2 for some was that it was too easy, to me thats not true. other than that, get it, you won't regret it.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Oscarfan said:
I liked Kingdon Hearts, but the plot confused the heck out of me.
It's the typical "young hero must stop the destruction of the universe" plot ... just with cool characters. :big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I thought the first one was easy, just time consuming, but very fun. Now, when your doing it on Hard difficulty, thats a whole different story :eek:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
KH2 is a game I've just starting playing myself and I'm loving it.

You know the thing about some the worlds some people are suggesting is "it just doesn't seem to fit in a way." Like I love Toy Story it's a great movie, but how would it work in KH, I mean would Sora, Donald and Goofy have to act like they are toys themselves? I don't know it's just a little hard to picture.