This forum is kind of like Sesame Street

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
This is a strange observation Iv'e made. But in a way this forum is a lot like Sesame street is, or a lot like it was anyways. I'll explain. We have our regulars like Bear, Daffyfan, Minor Muppetz, Rosewood, and me. Kind of like Big Bird, Telly, Snuffy, Oscar and Elmo. Others like Gee Bee, Xerus, doctort (the guy with the orange Oscar on his profile) and a few others that don't come here every day, but do post occasionally. Well Iv'e always thought of those as the Jim Henson and Frank Oz type people. The ones who only visit every so often when they can and not on a regular basis. Therefore, they're a lot like the Kermit, Ernie, Cookie, Bert, and Grover of Muppet central. And their old posts are a lot like the inserts that used to air on SS. What do you all think of this Theory? It's ironic isn't it?:stick_out_tongue: :grouchy:

BEAR

Reaction score
That's an interesting observation. Which one am I? Big Bird? Telly?

I think I know which one is Oscar.:stick_out_tongue:

superfan

Reaction score
I'll be the anything Muppet from the early years...the green one with a stripey shirt and a tuft of hair stickin' out the top. Not a regular street character but when I appear I'm mildly amusing.

superfan

Reaction score
Kimp, I'd peg you more Roosevelt Franklin or one of his classmates!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I can be the odd anything muppet that appears out of nowhere every once in a while to say something crazy and then be on my way.

BEAR

Reaction score
Well, Ed is definitely The Count as his user name suggests.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
what about me

I dont even like anythingmuppets too much, I just picked this name..

well, in a way the anythingmuppets are cute but thats not who I'd like to be if I were a SS muppet--I'd be Ernie ( he's my fav) :stick_out_tongue: