This is it, the worst animated film EVER

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
And as I don't even like the show Hey Arnold, I'll never see the movie... but thanks for the warning!
Well, if you want a mind altering "OMG Im, getting visions this is so bad!" experience, I can reccomend...as in 'this milk is so spoiled, but I cant stop drinking' it kind of way.

Btw, I realized there is one thing worse than all these Disney Cheapquels. Those super cheapo generic "Disney" features by off brand no name companies, who release dime store "Aladdin", "Little Mermaid", "Mulan", etc vhs/dvd features for ghetto parents to pull one over their kid. Its funny, because a lot of Disney's 90's offerings were ased on classic fables, a lot of dollar store companies released a bunch of these because they arent trademarked. I feel bad fo rany kid who had to sit through one of these...then again, could you imagine actually working on one of these "Kids Funmation Cheapo LTD Presents "Pochahontas!" ...*shivers*

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I think they should give out a congressional medal of honor for anyone who can sit through this stinker.
Thank goodness I only saw it once. Does this mean I get the medal? :big_grin: