This Just in: Disney Strike

Jennifer12

Reaction score
Disneyland:
Following the ousting of Michael Eisner, the Disney Characters have all gone on strike in protest. They remain outside the front gates of Disneyland preventing tourists from entering the park. When asked for comment, Grumpy said, "the whole thing just ****** me off." Sleepy simply remarked, "I'm very tired of all of it." Scrooge McDuck believes it's a matter of cash and told this reporter that if "they just raise the admission rate, everyone will be happy."

To make matters worse, recent Eisner acquisition The Muppets stand inside the park, ready to work for fear of being caught up in corporate shenanigans and put up on the selling block once again. Kermit was heard to say, "We just want to sing and dance and make people happy." Miss Piggy believes the central problem is that the Disney Characters just don't know how to behave around a star. This has caused great upset among the striking Disney folk, and insults are being hurled through the front gate. A visibly agitated Mickey shouted, "you're all just puppets! Whose hand is up your **** now?" At one point the Muppets, in a show of solidarity, linked arms and sang "The Rainbow Connection," only to be shouted down by The Small World Dolls in their rendition of "Its a Small World After All."

Late in the afternoon, The Pirates of the Carribbean returned from their outing to celebrate their recent inclusion in the Academy Awards. Lounging on cars in the parking lot and watching all of the activity, they all agreed among themselves that everything could be solved if some ale was passed around. Later they were seen propositioning the Disney Princesses.

Beebers

Reaction score
This is hands-down the best piece written yet anywhere on all zee Donnybrooks and Waterloos. Hilarious, great job. I hope you're humor-writing for a living 'cause you should be. Want to come work for us? (FISH'N'WOLFE Productions).

:big_grin: :cool: :big_grin:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Jennifer12 said:
Disneyland:
Following the ousting of Michael Eisner, the Disney Characters have all gone on strike in protest. They remain outside the front gates of Disneyland preventing tourists from entering the park. When asked for comment, Grumpy said, "the whole thing just ****** me off." Sleepy simply remarked, "I'm very tired of all of it." Scrooge McDuck believes it's a matter of cash and told this reporter that if "they just raise the admission rate, everyone will be happy."

To make matters worse, recent Eisner acquisition The Muppets stand inside the park, ready to work for fear of being caught up in corporate shenanigans and put up on the selling block once again. Kermit was heard to say, "We just want to sing and dance and make people happy." Miss Piggy believes the central problem is that the Disney Characters just don't know how to behave around a star. This has caused great upset among the striking Disney folk, and insults are being hurled through the front gate. A visibly agitated Mickey shouted, "you're all just puppets! Whose hand is up your **** now?" At one point the Muppets, in a show of solidarity, linked arms and sang "The Rainbow Connection," only to be shouted down by The Small World Dolls in their rendition of "Its a Small World After All."

Late in the afternoon, The Pirates of the Carribbean returned from their outing to celebrate their recent inclusion in the Academy Awards. Lounging on cars in the parking lot and watching all of the activity, they all agreed among themselves that everything could be solved if some ale was passed around. Later they were seen propositioning the Disney Princesses.

WOW! some ones got a little to much time on there hands! :attitude: :boo: :grouchy:

Beebers

Reaction score
I couldn't disagree more, with all due respect. Jennifer, contact me if you're at all interested in a writing gig, part-time from home it can be for starters, if need be. Great piece.

:big_grin: :cool: :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that is AWESOME! (even though when I first saw it, I didn't realize what it was and started to flip out) You are a very good writer! I would love to read more stuff like that!

beaker

Reaction score
I read about this in a Rueters AP newswire.

Beebers

Reaction score
Oh, nuts. She didn't write it? Dang and blast. Thanks, beaker.

:grouchy:

beaker

Reaction score
Beebers said:
Oh, nuts. She didn't write it? Dang and blast. Thanks, beaker.

:grouchy:
no she probably did, I was just making a funny^^

Beebers

Reaction score
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

:grouchy: :big_grin: :confused: :big_grin: :grouchy: