Thomas & Friends

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Okay so Thunder.

You might get a good laugh at this but um....

What would you say if I told you I've had numerous dreams of Bluebell the cow stalking me.... At least until I reached my teens?

I'm not joking by the way.
Dear Jerry,
I moo'd you but you still ain't talkin'
I left my cowbell, my left horn, and my hoof clipping at your doorstep

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dear Jerry,
I moo'd you but you still ain't talkin'
I left my cowbell, my left horn, and my hoof clipping at your doorstep
:laugh:

Nah, but little story... So as a kid, "Cows" actually introduced me to cows. Since I didn't know what they were, hearing the cows violently moo as they charge Edward's train terrified me. When I saw Bluebell.... Ugh. Her face just creeped me out.

I thought her mooing was also creepy. Thomas actually made me afraid of cows for awhile... Until I started seeing them at zoo's.

But, as a result of said phobia, I have had numerous dreams where Bluebell invaded them and stalked me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yup.

But yeah.... I was just a really weird kid back in the day.... The last Bluebell dream I remember having, I was walking down a pair of abandoned railroad tracks in my neighborhood.... Half way down, I see something tan and.... As I got closer, Bluebell. I just looked at her for a few seconds and then she turned into a brown dog. I ended up rubbing her belly.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
"Quite elementary, my dear Watson," said Holmes. "I killed myself because I have a fear of cows."
"Oh, I say, Holmes."
"Yes, problem is, of course, the fact that I committed suicide means that I am ****** for all eternity. I did not expect **** to have so many ******* cows."

Take notes. Don't do it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Say, Thunder...

I don't suppose you've had any Thomas fears... Have you?

Please say something else besides boulder's face.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Boulder's face isn't half as frightening as my Thomas dreams.