Thousands Silenced

Wembley

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Yeah, I think a lot of people sign on to a board because they happen across it but then never return. And a lot probably are just content to read. BTW, that's a really cute new avatar, Matt. :smile:
Erin
Well, I must say that I usually only read, I might post once in a while.....

When this board was on Delphi Forums (Remember those?) I was more active, but in recent times, I've just not had the time. :frown:

It's kinda like your toys when you were little - you might have had a few that got put aside for a while only to be re-discovered later on....

-Rick

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Don't they ever delete any of the accounts if they have been unactive for so long? :sympathy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
What's the point? It leaves a bigger member list!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
Don't they ever delete any of the accounts if they have been unactive for so long? :sympathy:
The only accounts that are deleted are those that aren't properly verified via e-mail. For example, if someone signs up for an account with an e-mail address that isn't real (or if the account is never verified via e-mail) than the account will be removed at some point.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
maybe werewolves attacked :O

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I signed up for a forum that I don't post to. Just never found anything to say there. That's all.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I post on IMDb's forum, but only about once in a blue moon (Speaking of blue moons, what happened to those wearwolves you were talking about Sarah...)