1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Thread Deletions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by The Count, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

They're out to get you. It's time to revolt.

1000 Eyes likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Snowth Threads Matter?

1000 Eyes likes this.
  3. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

The Electric Eye is watching you, Snowthy...

Viva la revolución!

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    VIVE LA FRANCE!

That and Barbara Eden's always nice to look at.

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, guess you have a knack for coming up with the wildly popular threads. :laugh:

6. Pig's Laundry

Don't try to make friendly now, Count. It's too late, you've already kickstarted the revolution!

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Why did the recent breaking news muppets April fools thread just get deleted? All I just now is an error message whenever I try to view it.

8. Pig's Laundry

Yes, I believe so. Threads like that get deleted rather quickly to avoid confusion. Can't have anyone believing any of that fake news, that's a big enough problem as it is ;).

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  9. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

To answer whoseline...

The "Breaking News" thread got deleted because it was posted as an April Fools joke thread today February 28, plus it was labeled with a "Breaking News" title tag.
    Traditionally, April Fools joke threads have been posted here at the forum over the years... But those threads are posted on the actual April Fools holiday, April 1st. I can hear you now back there :concern:, "sure, if you want to be typical about it".
    Additionally, the "Breaking News" tagline makes people think that it was you know, actual news.

April Fools threads aren't deleted, there just tagged as "April Fools" threads in the title by the forum administrator after the actual holiday and moved/archived in the Games section.
    Hope this helps.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  10. MikaelaMuppet

Ah. That makes sense.

11. MikaelaMuppet

So where is the thread called For When You're Feeling Down?

12. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

13. MikaelaMuppet