1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Pork, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

That's beautiful frogboy. Nice job on the drawings.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I had the extreme, amazing pleasure of getting to see that whole drawing of Jamie's shirt... just a prototype, mind you, but I promise that every single Muppet fan who sees it will be blown right away. It's incredible, expansive, and awesome.
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Aw, thanks. I worked by butt off to get this complicated monstrosity done. :concern:

I just submitted the design 10 minutes ago, but it's not live yet. Here's another sneak "peek" until the upload is complete. The final piece is a four-color vector-based image to be placed on a dark-colored tee.

[​IMG]
    beakerboy12 likes this.
  4. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

All right ... i can so tell this will be epic awesomeness!
  5. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

Wow, that looks amazing!
  6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

i'm so impatient! Hope it gets up on the site this morning so that voting can start. This took all of my free time for 6 days! I get nervous about the submission process, but I've noticed that many people are including imagery of Jim Henson and characters from Sesame Street that are not covered by the Disney license so my "Muppetational Mosaic" probably won't meet with any bureaucracy. I took extra care with the cast inclusions after remembering how many hoops it took for Ken to get the rights for the Jim Henson puppet.
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

8. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Yours is up, Jamie! And it's impossibly awesome! I gave it a five and it deserves a TEN!!!
  9. PDiddymus

PDiddymus Member

I just saw it! Blew me mind! Beautiful, Beautiful piece! :)
    minor muppetz likes this.
  10. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Frogboy, that is an amazing design. It's highly rated so far, and I hope it continues that way. I know I'd buy one in a heartbeat!

Is there anywhere we can see the full piece? Please?
  11. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

That is just freakin' fantastic, Frogboy! I gave that a 5 as well and would totally buy one. Amazing work there.
  12. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Great work Jamie!!
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks guys! This is the link to my "Muppet Mosaic" artwork. Please vote kindly if you like it. A total of 70 Muppet beings are in attendance it once every boomerang fish, muppaphone and backstage cat is counted. This took many, many, many hours. :oops:
    galagr and Vic Romano like this.
  14. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I'd like to enter, but not sure if I will (or if I have to resources to do so). But if I did one, I'd like to include as many Disney-owned Muppet characters as possible (I saw that one entry includes Big Bird and Elmo, but unless this is really an unauthorised contest I don't see that one being made).
  15. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

frogboy4 likes this.
  16. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I want that tribal shirt! In fact, I'm making a bet right now that that will turn up as a real tattoo within a year.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  17. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I could see if that stuff won, they'd replace them with Disney owned Muppet characters.

I know they also own Muppet Babies and all, but are those guys off limits? Seems there's at least 2 pieces that have them.
  19. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Most of them are all pretty good. Though I think the sci-fi convention one looks a bit unprofessional (nice idea, but amateurish artwork) And the one with Kermit and Fozzie puppets hugging each other (I don't like how they resemble cheap hand puppets) looks like it was done in MS paint... but everything else is pretty good.
  20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I was really careful and totally on the fence about the Java Muppet inclusions, but they had a featured segment on The Muppet Show so they should be safe. I drew the line with the Jim Henson Muppet out of fear that he'd have to be removed. My 70 characters/beings included:

(spoiler ahead)

Sam, Waldorf, Statler, Sweetums, Beaker, Bunsen, Mean Mama, Robin, Rowlf, Scooter, Swedish Chef, Gloat, Gonzo, Camilla, Foo Foo, Miss Piggy, Kermit, Crazy Harry, Koozebanian Phoob, Pepe, Fozzie, Droop, Thog, Bean, George, Beauregard, Floyd, Snerf, Nigel, Animal, Clifford, Janice, Link, Rizzo, Bobbity, Zoot, two Java Muppets, Dr. Teeth, Lips, Dr. Strangepork, Waldo, Newsman, Doglion, Baskerville, Angus McGonagle, Boomerang Fish, Marvin Suggs, seven Muppaphones, Uncle Deadly, Luncheon Counter Monster, Mildred, Pops, Gaffer, two Koozebanians, Lew Zealand, two Snowths, Louis Kazagger, Johnny Fiama, Penguin, Mahna Mahna & Sal Minella.
    minor muppetz likes this.