Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm entering! I've been working my bum off on a concept. Maybe I'll post something soon!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... I'm not going to bother. Part of me really would want to, but the practical part of me is stuck with using a digital camera to get pencil drawings up here, and stuck with a terrible photo-editing software that came with it.... and the camera isn't even mine!!! So if I had the latest greatest whatevers, I'd actually bother. There's a little lack of confidence thing, but truthfully, I'm just technology blocked!

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah... I'm not going to bother. Part of me really would want to, but the practical part of me is stuck with using a digital camera to get pencil drawings up here, and stuck with a terrible photo-editing software that came with it.... and the camera isn't even mine!!! So if I had the latest greatest whatevers, I'd actually bother. There's a little lack of confidence thing, but truthfully, I'm just technology blocked!
Yeah, I'm a bit conerned about that too, I'm not very good with Digital Art, but I figure there's no harm in trying. I may not enter it though.
But I'm just happy that, whoever wins, there will be another awesome Muppet t-shirt design to buy! Yay.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm good with digital art... just don't have any good enough programs to bother with anything besides fan art.

If I really cared, I'd be cheap and submit a cleaned up version of something I already put on DA... but I know it wouldn't fly.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It will take me a few more days to complete the rather ambitious design I started on Thursday night. Good thing I'm in between projects this week because this original drawing has already required a crazy amount of hours.

I'm still not clear on how to publish the final formatting in their template. I'll probably have a few questions on that from the other members who have already entered.

Nonetheless, I am submitting a design under the user name jvcarroll this week. :cool:

14 days left to Submit!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to say, I'm loving most of the designs up there already. I can't say I really dig the overly simplistic graphics of just eyes on colors, but they're pretty cool, though. The one I really don't like (only because I have a pet peeve of this as a DA user) is the humanized Muppets one. It's well done and everything. looks really good and a lot of effort went into it no doubt. But I just think the "What if they were human" thing is just... over used to put it in the least offensive way.

I would say, if I had the ability to make something clean, crisp and professional looking to submit, I'd clean up my Space Pirate Captain Kermlock or Weirdo Science pieces.