Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
That is just freakin' fantastic, Frogboy! I gave that a 5 as well and would totally buy one. Amazing work there.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! This is the link to my "Muppet Mosaic" artwork. Please vote kindly if you like it. A total of 70 Muppet beings are in attendance it once every boomerang fish, muppaphone and backstage cat is counted. This took many, many, many hours. :oops:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'd like to enter, but not sure if I will (or if I have to resources to do so). But if I did one, I'd like to include as many Disney-owned Muppet characters as possible (I saw that one entry includes Big Bird and Elmo, but unless this is really an unauthorised contest I don't see that one being made).

Slackbot

Reaction score
I want that tribal shirt! In fact, I'm making a bet right now that that will turn up as a real tattoo within a year.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd like to enter, but not sure if I will (or if I have to resources to do so). But if I did one, I'd like to include as many Disney-owned Muppet characters as possible (I saw that one entry includes Big Bird and Elmo, but unless this is really an unauthorised contest I don't see that one being made).

I could see if that stuff won, they'd replace them with Disney owned Muppet characters.

I know they also own Muppet Babies and all, but are those guys off limits? Seems there's at least 2 pieces that have them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Most of them are all pretty good. Though I think the sci-fi convention one looks a bit unprofessional (nice idea, but amateurish artwork) And the one with Kermit and Fozzie puppets hugging each other (I don't like how they resemble cheap hand puppets) looks like it was done in MS paint... but everything else is pretty good.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I could see if that stuff won, they'd replace them with Disney owned Muppet characters.
I know they also own Muppet Babies and all, but are those guys off limits? Seems there's at least 2 pieces that have them.

I was really careful and totally on the fence about the Java Muppet inclusions, but they had a featured segment on The Muppet Show so they should be safe. I drew the line with the Jim Henson Muppet out of fear that he'd have to be removed. My 70 characters/beings included:

(spoiler ahead)

Sam, Waldorf, Statler, Sweetums, Beaker, Bunsen, Mean Mama, Robin, Rowlf, Scooter, Swedish Chef, Gloat, Gonzo, Camilla, Foo Foo, Miss Piggy, Kermit, Crazy Harry, Koozebanian Phoob, Pepe, Fozzie, Droop, Thog, Bean, George, Beauregard, Floyd, Snerf, Nigel, Animal, Clifford, Janice, Link, Rizzo, Bobbity, Zoot, two Java Muppets, Dr. Teeth, Lips, Dr. Strangepork, Waldo, Newsman, Doglion, Baskerville, Angus McGonagle, Boomerang Fish, Marvin Suggs, seven Muppaphones, Uncle Deadly, Luncheon Counter Monster, Mildred, Pops, Gaffer, two Koozebanians, Lew Zealand, two Snowths, Louis Kazagger, Johnny Fiama, Penguin, Mahna Mahna & Sal Minella.