Three Uncle Deadley Figures Announced

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got this release via e-mail... If only they would add Sal as an exclusive. :sympathy:

Deadly Situation
Palisades and OMGCNFO.com reveal Uncle Deadly figure variants

Elkridge, MD (April 26, 2005) – When Muppets fans heard that Palisades Toys was teaming up with OMGCNFO.com to produce an action figure of fan-favorite Muppet character Uncle Deadly, they thought they had died and gone to heaven. What could be better than a highly-detailed figure of one of the most interesting-looking denizens of the Muppet Theatre?

How about three different versions of “The Phantom of the Muppet Theatre”..?

That’s right – this summer, Palisades Toys and OMGCNFO.com will release three different paint variations of Uncle Deadly. First, there will be the standard version of Uncle Deadly in his classic outfit, as he appeared on “The Muppet Show”. Secondly, there will be a Steppin’ Out version, dressed to the nines in his tuxedo, for a night out on the town. And finally, as the character is reminiscent of classic movie monsters, there will be a flashback Uncle Deadly in a black-and-white paint scheme. And this third variant comes with an extra added surprise!

Available world-wide and exclusively through OMGCNFO.com, pre-orders are being taken now, with an expected ship date of July. The tentative price for all three variants is $14.99 a piece. Uncle Deadly is being produced in limited quantities and is sure to sell out quickly.

Please check www.OMGCNFO.com regularly for updates and availability.

For more information on Palisades Toys, please visit www.Palisadestoys.com.
Here are some pics from Palisades' Daily Bit...

http://www.palisadestoys.com/viewnews.asp?newstype=1

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Steppin' out UD? That's too funny. Looks like I'll be broke again by the end of summer.

Whatever

Reaction score
It really surprised me. But this isn't one I want. *shrugs*

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
This is so cool. SOUD will go well with my other SO's. Maybe I can put the classic movie monster version with my black and white Sin City figures. Then again, maybe not.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Cool! Was afraid to post this as a thread cause Palisades was telling us about it ahead of schedule due to us being the direct market for these great figures.
The thought of Flashback UD with the B&W Sin City figures made me laugh. Just wonderin' which one is UD's fave gal out of the lot of them.
What might be cool is if someone took the SO variant and painted his jacket and tux clothes to be like the crimson suit Beetlejuice wore at the end of the movie. Either way, I know I'm pickin' up 2 of these bad boys.

Digging him? Well yes, but out of what crypt?
And if the SO UD variant likes the Sin City girls, he could always dig up a date or two.
Sorry, can't help myself with the bad-to-the-bone jokes here.

beaker

Reaction score
So any news on the penguins packin?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Likin' the bone-dry humor count. Knocking 'em dead with the gags, fer sure.

As far as UD's Sin City crushes, I'd have to say he's a Gail guy.

The crimson suit would be way too awesome. I've already ordered the regular figure and the SO figure. I'm waiting to find out what the big surprise is with the b & w one before ordering it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Rye. Where's my Cryptkeeper laugh when I need it?
As for the Flashback or B&W variant, current speculation is that the surprise might be an added GITD feature. The thing is that other people who read the bit info when it originally went up were saying that a line of text mentioning a GITD paint job added underneath the B&W scheme had been edited out of the bit. Can't say for sure, but people over on the Palisades board are already hotly asking about it.