Three Uncle Deadley Figures Announced

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What's GITD? Think of the third Koozbane Kermit figure. GITD = Glow In The Dark.

And as for the Penguin 2-Pack, no real new news yet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man, Sal got the boot, didn't he? Three Uncle Deadlies are great and all, but all I really want is one, the "standard" version. But, then of course, by the time I can get it, some dude's gonna buy up several sets of all three, causing a scarcity.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, buy up the UDs, man; if they sell well, OMG may order more characters...and there is still a very slim possibility that the Monkey could come...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, I hope they sell well, just hoping they don't sell out before I get one. :halo:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
It's funny how Palisades won't give us the figures we really want but will still try and squeeze the last few morsals of profit from us with these 2 unnessecary repaints.

Anyway, can I ask if UK users would recommend OMGCNFO.com or not please...

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Palisades won't give us the figures we really want? Uh, they did do this whole line taking suggestions and requests from the fans. Palisades is probably the most customer-oriented collectibles company out there. Saying that Palisades won't give us the figures we want is untrue.

And The Uncle Deady repaints sound kind of strange, but I know I'll love 'em. I'd be just happy to get a regular version.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
What????

Are you Kidding me???? Palisades DIDN'T Give you what you wanted??? I have been reading these boards for a long time now....and have remained silent...BUT now all i can say is there are ALOT of selfish People in this site, and Palisades Message boards. HOW MANY YEARS have there been without Muppet figures???? How many companies WOULDN'T have RISKED making this line???? Excuse for sayin but alot of you people have *ALLS!!!!! To complain and cry....Ehhhh I didnt get myyyyyyy toyyyyyyyy, THEY didn't GIVE ME the ONE I WANTED!!!!!!! Be happy the line lasted as long as it did, and GOT the quality figures you all ready have!!!! My God.....I know its Human Nature to want more of a good thing, But really did ya ever just sit back and say HEY!!! Ya know what I have a great collection here.....And just be happy with what you DO have instead of complaing about the things you DON'T. Sorry for jumping on this soapbox, But i felt it wasn't right. :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
It's funny how Palisades won't give us the figures we really want but will still try and squeeze the last few morsals of profit from us with these 2 unnessecary repaints.

Anyway, can I ask if UK users would recommend OMGCNFO.com or not please...
Sure, it does seem kind'a strange to release two re-paints of the most obscure charcter in the range, BUT, no other company is ever going to do that for us. I would say, be happy...

I mean, yes, there is (as yet) no sal, but, we have Uncle Deadly for crying out loud!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Zoot The Saxman said:
Are you Kidding me???? Palisades DIDN'T Give you what you wanted??? I have been reading these boards for a long time now....and have remained silent...BUT now all i can say is there are ALOT of selfish People in this site, and Palisades Message boards. HOW MANY YEARS have there been without Muppet figures???? How many companies WOULDN'T have RISKED making this line???? Excuse for sayin but alot of you people have *ALLS!!!!! To complain and cry....Ehhhh I didnt get myyyyyyy toyyyyyyyy, THEY didn't GIVE ME the ONE I WANTED!!!!!!! Be happy the line lasted as long as it did, and GOT the quality figures you all ready have!!!! My God.....I know its Human Nature to want more of a good thing, But really did ya ever just sit back and say HEY!!! Ya know what I have a great collection here.....And just be happy with what you DO have instead of complaing about the things you DON'T. Sorry for jumping on this soapbox, But i felt it wasn't right. :cool:
Yeah, but we wanted Sal, and they knew it. So, what did they do? Spend their time doing Uncle Deadly!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, chill. Yes, we want a figure of Sal Manilla from MT to complete/finish the collections. But there's still half a year for the possibility to materialize. If it happens, great! If not, then that's too bad it didn't happen, but we got a great collection anyway.
Still treating this situation with the words of wisdom Ken left behind...
"Look at this for the moment as if it's not happening. Then, if it does happen, you'll be pleasantly surprised."
Still chief butt-whooper in keeping the faith alive for Sal to make it, let's just wait and see.

And on a happier note...
Just got the charge for Uncle Deadly last night. That means they'll be showing up at your doorstep darkening it just a little bit more with his cool creepiness soon.