Tickle Me Elmo 10th Anniversary Edition

F

furryredmonster

I seen the TMX Elmo doll on a news channel this morning right when it was released. He is so cute and I can't wait to buy him!

SSLover

Reaction score
I thought he was adorable! When I first saw him, i thought he was cute but it was nothing that i thought. But then when i saw him roll around, thats so cute!

:excited:

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
I got one today at Toys R US.

People were buying that doll left and right. Every customer at the cash register had at least one. Someone had 3!

When I got to the store around 11:30, an hour and a half after the store opened, there were only 2 left.

But it's a cool package, I haven't opened mine to give to my daughter yet. Even the box has an Elmo sound.

BEAR

Reaction score
The showed the new Tickle Me Elmo on The View this morning. The very first one off the assembly line that they are going to auction off. It is autographed by Kevin Clash. They were playing with it and showed what the doll does and it is incredible. I could not stop laughing. It was the funniest toy ever. It's gonna be a hot item for Christmas this year. Probably more so that the first edition. This is something that anyone who needs cheering up should have. If I were having a bad day, one push off this toy would put me in stitches. Everyone needs to see the new TMX!

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
I got one... and good thing... amazon already has the price raised to 100 dollars and they are going for 150 on ebay... the guy in front of me at wal mart bought 5 and said he was selling them...

Ziffel

Reaction score
WOW! I just clicked on this thread to read the posts and then noticed that there are 54 guests viewing this thread. Wow I never saw a number close to that high before for one single thread.

muppetperson

Reaction score
With all the big lead up to his release, and after reading that an insider couldnt beleive all the features, I thought that Elmo might actually lip sinc, so I am a bit dissappointed now.I suppose that's what you get when you make a big lead up and suspense.

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
yeah, i asked my wife to get one today while she was out... i got home and there was this elmo sitting there...(i don't really like him, but wanted to see what the buzz was about)... My twins were afraid of the thing at first... when he rolls, they still run... He does look very similar to the one 10 years ago... i was working at KB Toys then... WOW! was that an experience... Overall, i give it a 7 out of 10... i do like when he kicks his feet on the second time after he says "Again!" allright... there was my 2cents