Tim Burton

Party_Animal

Reaction score
Tim Burton is one of my favorite directors (shares title with Peter Jackson). I love all his movies and hope to see his latest "Big Fish". I wanted to know who else is a fan of his and what your favorite movie of his is. My favorite movies of his would have to be The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands and Sleepy Hollow. :cool:
:halo: :crazy: :grouchy:

jediX

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed Beetlejuice.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I always liked Beetlejuice. Edward Scissorhands is one of my brother Nathan's all-time favorite movies. I finally saw a preview for Big Fish, and it looks like a really good movie. Kinda Secondhand Lion-ish. I'd like to see it - along with the big list of movies I still have to see. I still haven't seen Brother Bear yet!!! :eek: Worse still, I haven't seen Return of the King!!! :eek: :eek: Oh, well. One of these days...
Erin

Baby Animal

Reaction score
My friends and I were talking before seeing LOTR: ROTK again and we were actually looking forward to Big Fish. It looks like it will be good. The thing about Tim Burton, it seems that if it's an original, it's good (Nightmare Before Christmas, Beetlejuice). If it's a remake, it's bad (Planet of the Apes). So I hope it follows the trend.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I didn't realize Tim Burton was the one who did Planet of the Apes! I never saw it; it seemed to me that was a movie that just didn't need to be remade.
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nightmare Before Christmas and Beetlejuice; his BATMAN was best of all in that series of movies.

He's an awesome creative genius who doesn't get the credit he deserves!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
he has a wild, but great imagination when it comes to making things like beetlejuice, nightmare before christmas, mars attacks, etc. when he and danny elfman team up together, they always make the movie both directing and composing music.

ryan

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
My faves are Nightmare Before Christmas, Beetlejuice, and Sleepy Hollow

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mars Attacks! I love that! In our haunts each year we do a small section of alien stuff, and we love to get behind the scenes and do the Mars Attacks! alien vocals; it's also how we call to one another while the haunt is going on and people go through.

Yangk Yangk! Yangk!