Time-Life DVD Question

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, this question is for Phillip or anyone else who can help me out. Is there a sixteenth Time-Life Best of the Muppet Show DVD available? And is one of the three episodes on that DVD the one guest starring Chloris Leechman?
Thanks for your help and have a good day.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is only 15 Time-Life DVD's. No more are currently planned at this time due to Disney taking over the characters.

jediX

Reaction score
So 11-15 will eventually be released later this year, hopefully?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
JediX,

I don't really understand your comment. I checked the TL site and all 15 volumes are available to purchase. Did they go out of stock for awhile or something? More than likely once TL's stock runs out they won't be making any more.

There's a coupon below for 20% off if you are needing any of them.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/shop/index.shtml

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Phil. Most probably what Jedi_X's refering to are the Columbia VHS releases of the Time-Life DVD collection. They've released or will release the first eight volumes so far, though they seem to have skipped a volume, the info's at www.toughpigs.com.
Guess what he wants to know is if Columbia will release the remaining seven DVD volumes on VHS tapes as well eventually.

Reason I asked if the Chloris Leechman episode was on an unannounced DVD volume is to help Justin who's my trading buddy.
Well, have a good day.

jediX

Reaction score
Yes, that's what I meant. I personally prefer to buy the dvds through the store or eBay, rather than being gorged off TL's site. Although it's ironic that the only volume between 1 and 10 I didn't buy off eBay was never released through Columbia.