Time-Life DVDs

behemoth

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on Time-Life releasing volumes 16-20 of the best of the muppet show?

scarecroe

Reaction score
You can rest assured that if any news breaks on this, it will be all over the forums and covering the front news pages of the Muppet news sites :zany:

FozzieBear

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
You can rest assured that if any news breaks on this, it will be all over the forums and covering the front news pages of the Muppet news sites :zany:
You guys are gettin excited over vols 16 - 20, while us Aussies are still waiting for vol 1 to get released on DVD! All we have are the crappy VHS's I want DVD!!!!

FozzieBear (Luke)

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Then get the ones from Columbia/Tristar they are the same as the ones from Time Life.

FozzieBear

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Then get the ones from Columbia/Tristar they are the same as the ones from Time Life.
They dont sell the columbia/tristar versions in Australia either, I wish they did though... I have seen them on eBay for US$145, that converted into Aussie $$ is about AU$220, which is a lot of money! I suppose I'll have to wait :cry:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
They don't sell them here in Denmark either but you can buy them from any online store, and get them shipped to you. You can't do that with the ones from Time life. That's why all non US citezens best bet are to buy the ones from columbia/tristar.

FozzieBear

Reaction score
They are a bit too expensive for me right now... I'll have to save for a while then buy them!

FozzieBear (Luke)