Time Life Videos

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's no question that Time Life has decided to release new Muppet videos to add to the selection from last year. But now, Time life dangles yet another carrot in front of the Good Doctor's face. They have released a set of Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids videos and DVDs. But why am I not celebrating? I do not trust these video ordering firms. I do not have any credit cards, and I do not have the money to have videos delevered month after month, even though I want them! I know they say you can cancell anytime, but in the interest of Muppets and Fat Albert would I really want to? Plus I hear horror stories about them not getting the cancellation notices, and they have to reposess things! Or am I thinking of something else.

I was hoping they would make that Fat Albert movie, so that they could release the videos to stores (and maybe make toys and stuff), but stupid Forrest Whittaker simply had to screw around and go over Bill Cosby's head. I mean, even if the movie was horrible, they'd have something besides those expensive threads!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I feel like an idiot!

I found out that it IS possible to purchase all videos seperately. But 20 bucks each, plus S&H...man!! I better get more money soon!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Dont they have Beavis and Butt-Head DVD's too?

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I know how you feel Dr. Tooth. I got most of the Time Life videos seperatly. I quit getting them because I could'nt afford it! I think they are in stores now!???

Sir Didymus

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Muppet ones are available in stores now, two of them atleast.. But not the Fat Albert ones. The last videos he has been on came when VCR's were just coming out!