Time Piece

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Today I have just been thinking how bad I would really like to see Time Piece and the cube. Jim Henson was very creative and I have only seen snap shots of his movie...Does anyone know how muppet fans could see this without paying too much? I tried e-mailing fan mail and still received an unable to send it. So that's why I'm asking you.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Check IRC

If you use Internet Relay Chat, then you can download the Timepiece movie from the #TheMuppetArchive channel on the irc.dejatoons.net server. :halo: :embarrassed: :smile:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Could you post the link? I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about. Thanks :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
froggiegirl18 said:
Could you post the link? I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about. Thanks :smile:
I'd also love to see Timepiece, only seen clips from it. It needs to be commercially released. Does anyone have this film in their collections? :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Timepiece is easy enough to come across. I've seen it a number of times. The Cube is a little tricky, though. Almost nobody has it. There was a video release of it a while back through the Science Fiction Book Club, but I can't find any record of it anywhere, and can't find anyone who has it yet... or Yout '68.

leliebel

Reaction score
:excited: No kidding

I've made several attempts of finding a copy of timepiece here in the netherlands, I even e-mail the henson company, I think (I don't remember what or who I e-mailed but t was an official adress for something), and the told me that you can only go see it in the museum of television history bla bla (can't remember the name).

I placed an add on a well known dutch internet trading/buying/selling site (like ebay, but different) and I did get a few reactions, but that was only because apperantly there's an adult movie called timepiece aswell. lol

But now I've got it in my head that I want to see the cube aswell...

It seems like such a shame that people who don't know anything about Jim Henson's History are missing out on things like this.

Do you think it would be ok to make a copy for the school library (I go to an art college) if I do find one or both?

huh. Probably not, sounds kinda illegal :stick_out_tongue:

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
I've seen both Timepiece and The Cube...Both have a lot of imagination and interesting elements in them. The Cube is very low budget, and some of the acting isn't very good, but Jerry Nelson does appear in it. It gives you some things to think about. :wink: